Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Looks like a week of rain for us. 45 degrees outside now though.

Pete- that's a good stretch. 27 years right?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. After having a 4 day weekend I really don't want to go to class today. I have a few errands to run as well. Gotta go put gas in the car after the trip yesterday, head to the store to get some bubble mailers since mine are too small for a package, and then I have to head to the PO

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hmmmmmm Beckett just added a dated Albert Belle card to his player checklist.... anyone familiar with these?

2012 Historic Autographs Why the Hall Not?

I see the one on eBay but I have never heard of these before lol.... they don't look that great.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
wbrc_zps2f000d27.jpg

New favorite card! Got the baseball signed "Go Gamecocks!"

I want to send the card to PSA for slabbing. If anyone has an order going out or knows of a way to do it without getting a PSA membership, please let me know.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all. Lost out on some Superbowl Squares money when the Ravens took the saftety. If they would have just punted away, I would've had a little extra cash to spend.

Historic Autographs has been around since 2010, but surprised Beckett is listing them. They're okay novelty items if you get them cheap. The 2012 versions were index cards inside of an envelope - you could take the cut sig out undamaged if you really wanted to.

10HISTORICAUTOGRAPHS.jpg
10HISTORICAUTOGRAPHSB.jpg

12HISTORICAUTOGRAPHS.jpg
12HISTORICAUTOGRAPHSB.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I don't know what the deal is on my cell, but my sig doesn't always show up. It does on the computer though.

I see no ones signature ever on my phone. Also if someone posts Gif all I see is the word GIF and the app has been freezing up my phone most of the time. Plus some of the pictures they post don't show up either.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good almost afternoon men

had alot to eat and drink last night so I had to get some extra rest this morning to make up for it! Woke up to the doorbell and what seemed like Christmas with 3 bubble mailers and a small package.

Ralph,
got the jerky and look forward to trying it within the next couple days. Thank You!!

Have a great day everyone!

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning!

We had -17 degrees overnight, starting to warm up. 5 degrees now. I have to get 100 cards in the mail to Beckett today. 10 day sub, $10, plus $1 auto grading fee. I just talked with my contact in NYC, lowered the auto fee a $1.

Pete, hang tight. Sucks that companies don't value experience as much anymore. It's a different world now that when we first entered the job market. The economy is getting better, but anyone that thinks unemployment is going below 6% is very naive. The job picture isn't going to get better until manufacturing returns to the USA. We're stuck with 7-8% unemployment while the Dow Jones is at nearly record highs. So "who's zooming who"? (In my best Aretha Franklin voice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online