Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OCD in collecting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Anybody real anal or ocd about your collection? I put all my PC cards in new penny sleeves and toploaders even if the ones they arrived in seem clean as hell.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Same here. I am pretty bad with the collection OCD. Keeping things in order by year and card number and in new sleeves and such is the norm. It gets pretty bad sometimes. I actually kind of hate Ultra Pro right now because the soft sleeves are VERY inconsistent nowadays. I swear 1 out of every 4 soft sleeves is unusable due to being undersized. It pisses me off.

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i have two wall displays like to put all the gold shiny refractor types on those. all my 90's sweet inserts in a pennysleeve top loader and team bag. i keep them
in a jewelry display case. i put all new penny sleeves and top loaders on them. i am really stuck on the 90's inserts reminds me of when i started collecting.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
I put all autos/gu in magnetic one touches, I spend JUST under on those than what I do on actual cards 0_o

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Anybody real anal or ocd about your collection? I put all my PC cards in new penny sleeves and toploaders even if the ones they arrived in seem clean as hell.

I do the same exact thing. I was doing this earlier today and actually wondered if anyone else did it too lol

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I have everything in at least a penny sleeve and if it's an insert or variation, I label it on the toploader. Every auto goes into a one touch(at least for Bagwell) and really low numbered patch cards may go in a toploader or one touch depending on what it is. All 1/1's as well. Eventually when I have about 10 years damn near completed(which will be soon) I'll start organizing them in order by my checklist.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I'll start organizing them in order by my checklist.

This is how OCD I am. I have already done the checklist and all my cards are in order by what is on the checklist.

Here is a small preview of my checklist.

gwynn.jpg

Members online

Latest posts