Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Friday and i get to go to work early UGH . You would think people need TP everyday not just on Monday when the trucks arrive . We had one delivered on Wed. and they refused / sent back BUT now we have to reship :confused:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

up earlier than normal thanks to my oldest daughter and her BS about not wanting to go to school today.. always cuts into my sleep with her teenage stupidity. The snow predictions are crazy around here so we'll see what happens but my concert tonite was rescheduled for Monday which is good that I don't lose out on my tickets. Work for me will most likely be called off as well if it starts snowing early enough and the kids all have early dismissal from school today as a result of the pending storm. Should be an interesting day to say the least...
[MENTION=1945]Resident Bay Fan[/MENTION] thanks for the heads up yesterday.. was able to strike a deal with Andrew!

Have a great day everyone!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone. Our 1-2 inch forecast resulted in 4 inches to shovel this morning. Finished that, now I get to get ready for work!
DANNY

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Huge snow storm here, same one that's hitting you guys in New England. Drive safely!

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good Morning men

up earlier than normal thanks to my oldest daughter and her BS about not wanting to go to school today.. always cuts into my sleep with her teenage stupidity. The snow predictions are crazy around here so we'll see what happens but my concert tonite was rescheduled for Monday which is good that I don't lose out on my tickets. Work for me will most likely be called off as well if it starts snowing early enough and the kids all have early dismissal from school today as a result of the pending storm. Should be an interesting day to say the least...
@Resident Bay Fan thanks for the heads up yesterday.. was able to strike a deal with Andrew!

Have a great day everyone!

:grouphug:

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Seeing that some of you are picking up a wide variety of older cards in a group buy from BBCE, I figured I'd go back to '83 today. I don't think you guys are ordering any Fleer, but here's a guy with a bunch of nice cards in the era:

0968d524-3e67-44d4-9f7c-eb50fe071d97_zpse3328fa9.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

Gonna be a little chilly this weekend but not anything like the East Coast. Be safe over there. I will be shoveling sunshine this weekend. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online