Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

++++++++++++++++++++Sunday Morning Thread ++++++++++2/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
What's new Mac?

have a fun day yesterday George?
Not a whole lot Dan. Been traveling a little bit for work... Was in Houston last week for an energy expo called NAPE. Been adding to the Belle PC pretty well this year before all the 2013 cards spike.

How about you Dan?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Not a whole lot Dan. Been traveling a little bit for work... Was in Houston last week for an energy expo called NAPE. Been adding to the Belle PC pretty well this year before all the 2013 cards spike.

How about you Dan?

Cleaning out an absolute wreck of an office. Going to see a lot of rain over next three days so I would imagine I will get a good bit done.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Cleaning out an absolute wreck of an office. Going to see a lot of rain over next three days so I would imagine I will get a good bit done.
Ahhh yea we got a massive rain storm in the middle of the night last night. Shaping up for a good day now though.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Morning guys! Snowed here (Billings, MT...that's Montana, not Morning Thread) overnight and I've been trying to get a few extra zzzzz's this morning but the wife keeps having bad dreams. She's very animated so its quite entertaining to watch. Today should be pretty lazy...gonna go back to my collecting roots and build on my Ripken PC. Should hopefully have a spreadsheet done today with what cards of his I already have. Hope everyone is having a good Sunday Morning so far!

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I like it!

So do I and I really enjoyed going through it a little bit yesterday. Sadly, I committed a huge crime approximately a year ago and I sold a TON of my favorite Ripkens on ebay to help pay for wedding extras. One of my biggest mistakes that I regret completely. I'm not saying I wouldn't have done it for the wedding...but it was for silly extras.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Plus, there's so many guys on here that collect Ripken that it will be fun comparing and continuing to see what the other guys have.

You can always start buying new stuff :wink:

CalRipken.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I don't have a lot in the way of Ripken, but I do have my most wanted card of his...

ripkenELITEauto.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts