Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

++++++++++++++++++++Sunday Morning Thread ++++++++++2/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Morning! Been up for the past 45 due to my daughter not wanting to sleep. I'll have to grab a few more zzz's when age falls back asleep.

On a side note, pitchers and catchers start reporting tomorrow! Happy Sunday everyone!

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Good morning guys.

Going to be putting together this swing set/ playground set today. I've been looking at the instructions and it already gave me a headache.

Pray for me

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning all.

Pretty much dug out from the storm Friday, but now the forcast is for above freezing temps late today and overnight with rain! WTF?

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning guys.

Going to be putting together this swing set/ playground set today. I've been looking at the instructions and it already gave me a headache.

Pray for me
you can have mine - 25 years old and i'll give you a trampoline ALREADY assembled

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
An absolute roaring thunderstorm came through last night and shook the city. I wake up this morning to clear blue skies... Incredible.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1360502573.102817.jpg

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Here's one from '95, one of my favorite sets:

f92cff03-f921-481f-8e0c-cc332b3f7691_zps43acea9a.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Good morning everyone. Not usually an MT visitor but been up since 5 AM putting the final touches on a presentation for grad school.

Hope the snow didn't cause anyone too much trouble. We got buried pretty nicely but thank God the timing made it no big deal and it is truly beautiful (until you get into NYC and its grey snow all over the place).

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good morning everyone. Not usually an MT visitor but been up since 5 AM putting the final touches on a presentation for grad school.

Hope the snow didn't cause anyone too much trouble. We got buried pretty nicely but thank God the timing made it no big deal and it is truly beautiful (until you get into NYC and its grey snow all over the place).

What are you taking in grad school?

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning! Looks like winter mix of conditions slated for today/tonight. Snow, sleet, freezing rain on tap. Then colder temps for the rest of the week. Caught a few fish yesterday evening. Need fish for a annual fish fry next Saturday. Should have enough now for at least a dozen people between the participants.

Nice Grif there Sparky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts