Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

++++++++++++++++++++Sunday Morning Thread ++++++++++2/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Well after finishing the swing set we decided to go down to Siesta Key. God I love Florida this time of year!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1360523786.090514.jpg

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
@hoopster3977

Ralph thanks again for the jerky.. I just shared it with my oldest and youngest daughters who were the only ones willing to try it and we all liked it! kudo's to whoever makes it for you they have it down!!

I'm am happy your gals enjoyed the jerky. Usually kids don't like to try something that they have never tasted (venison) before, a lot of boldness on their part.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I'm am happy your gals enjoyed the jerky. Usually kids don't like to try something that they have never tasted (venison) before, a lot of boldness on their part.

They are not into spicy stuff all that much so at first they asked for just a little piece.. when they realized it wouldn't burn their mouth out they asked for more because they liked it. I told them they were eating "Bambi" and it didn't even change their opinion of it because they asked for more.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good morning men. Hope everyone's doing well. Been making some great progress in my HOF collection. (IMHO) looking at cleaning a bunch of stuff out, if anyone's interested in certain players/teams I'll gladly send it your way. Have a few ideas and still have a few addresses but if interested could you pm me a current one along with an idea of what you'd like?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN

I could eat venison jerky all day. The toilet and my wife would not thank me though ...

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I agree.....I could not image a full-time job like teaching and grad school. Good luck getting to your goal!

I appreciate that. The teaching is not really full time (though there's always spillover). Really blessed to be able to do both.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well looks like my new little Twins collection might be off to a good start after a trade today. Getting a couple of game used bats. They may not be huge names or anything, but I can't complain

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Where is the snow total at for everyone?

We got easily 6 inches, with another 4 expected overnight. I'm hopin' the wind is in my corner tonight, I don't want to go to class tomorrow.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Shannon Stewart Autographed Game Used Bat and then a Brendan Harris Game Used Bat. Made a trade for them so I don't see me as being out a whole lot of money for them either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts