User Tag List

Page 10 of 194 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Menard View Post
    Good God! Some crazy stuff starting to surface. This is what I was hoping! That Cardinals patch is insane! Can't believe it has sat here for more than 30 seconds. A Brett Jersey!! A Dickey bat!! and a Josh Hamilton Auto'd Pick!!! DAMN! My avatar does continue to creep people out though!
    I know. I'm sitting here showing restraint because they are all awesome.
    Thank you to JBel4331 for the banner!

tgsportscards
     one5fightwear
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have enough posts to participate so....
    Collecting Yoenis Cespedes, Mike Moustakas , Eric Hosmer, Freddie Freeman, Gavin Cecchini, Kyle Zimmer and in the early stages of putting together the 1975 Topps Mini set PSA 8.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm 5 days away from my 2nd anniversary on here...I don't know how strongly you guys are married to that rule. I have this to offer up:

It's the ticket from Eddie Murray's 3000th hit game as well as the ticket from the day before when he got hit #2999. They sit in a box for me, and should probably go to a good home who will appreciate them.

Of course, if I have to wait 5 days to do this, I will.
    I know I'm "new" here but I am very well established with 1500+ positives on eBay (ID normandavid) and 110+ positives on SportsCardForum (ID markotsay7). If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me.

CHRIS COGHLAN SUPERCOLLECTOR - if you have any rare stuff PLMK!

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hive17 View Post
    I'm going to toss this Matt Adams out here to do some collector a favor. I would assume it's over $15, but the real issue is the patch.

Backstory: I personally pulled this card earlier this year. It's a SICK patch; but maybe too sick. My fear is that if I put it up for auction to move it, I'll get accused of it being a fake patch. In all honesty, if I saw it (the way it buldges out of the window slightly, how impressive it is compared to similarly numbered cards from the release), I would question its veracity. So I want it to go to a real Cardinals fan/collector with no issue/discussion about it being fake. A Cards fan can own it and keep it and never have to worry that they were hustled.

[MENTION=2159]Greg Cleveland[/MENTION]
    Sent using my two hands, ten fingers, a keyboard and an internet connection.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [MENTION=2016]hive17[/MENTION] - I would love that Adams but I'm not sure if someone has to claim something from me first...

I've got some more rare oddball/non-card stuff to come shortly if people are interested in that
    I know I'm "new" here but I am very well established with 1500+ positives on eBay (ID normandavid) and 110+ positives on SportsCardForum (ID markotsay7). If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me.

CHRIS COGHLAN SUPERCOLLECTOR - if you have any rare stuff PLMK!

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attachment 12526Withdrawn for now. Sorry!
    Last edited by deujr61; 02-14-2013 at 11:46 AM.
    Total Unique Cards: Yadier Molina - 1,932
    Updated 02/16/2019

mayhem44golf
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disregard.

-Steve
    Last edited by wildcat4; 02-13-2013 at 10:32 PM.

tbtwinsfan
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Menard View Post
    If your card is no good, you'll hear about it! Given the group of folks who have participated so far, I have no qualms with anything (other than TBTwinsFan's card box idea, which I felt terrible about turning away! Sorry!). You're all great guys and I'm glad to see this is going well so far.
    Totally okay Bill!

The reason I posted it in the fashion I did was not to step on any toes, or do anything to jeopardize the thread.

I'll find something to contribute... I want to participate, and make someone's day!

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deujr61 View Post
    I would like to claim the Matt Adams and put up this Mark Trumbo if acceptable. I am short on posts and time but, feel I have put up a comparable item. Let me know and Thanks!
    I didn't make the rules, but you definately put up a compareable piece. Might have to make this a [MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] call.
    "I'm an acquired taste; if you don't like me, you should acquire some taste!"-- Stephen Colbert

Trade album Personal Collection

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deujr61 View Post
    I would like to claim the Matt Adams and put up this Mark Trumbo if acceptable. I am short on posts and time but, feel I have put up a comparable item. Let me know and Thanks!
    I didn't make the rules, but you definately put up a compareable piece. Might have to make this a [MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] call.
    "I'm an acquired taste; if you don't like me, you should acquire some taste!"-- Stephen Colbert

Trade album Personal Collection

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He should be good. Going by past ebay sales going back to November, the lowest a copy #/99 sold was for $15 and change.
    Thank you to JBel4331 for the banner!

zachary.lucy8
     ZacharyLucy
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashburn Alley View Post
    He should be good. Going by past ebay sales going back to November, the lowest a copy #/99 sold was for $15 and change.
    +1

Plus, it's an AWESOME piece for an Angel's fan!

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hive17 View Post
    I didn't make the rules, but you definately put up a compareable piece. Might have to make this a @Bill Menard call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashburn Alley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thejackaryman8 View Post
    +1

Plus, it's an AWESOME piece for an Angel's fan!
    Thanks! everyone. Waiting to see if I get the go to pm hive my address.
    Total Unique Cards: Yadier Molina - 1,932
    Updated 02/16/2019

Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gracecollector View Post
    Lance, I'd like to claim that if it's still available.

And regardless of availability, I'd like to offer up this

2003 UD SP Authentics
    Johnny Bench
    Threads of Time Gold Jersey
    Serial Numbered #07/10

It's yours my friend. PM your address

filkinz
     KyleRFilkins
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rum151man View Post
    alright I want to try something a lil different this is an awesome jersey for a Royals fan, it has bo Jackson on the front and george brett on the back. its a mitchell & ness cooperstown collection 1989 size 50 which is L-XL

As somebody who loves jerseys, that is absolutely ridiculous, if I liked Kansas City at all I would be all over that!
    Hey, I'm Kyle from Spokane; I have Spinal Muscular Atrophy type 2, if you or your children would like to volunteer please visit MDA's website.
    I collect pretty much any Seattle Mariner, Seattle Seahawk or Chicago Blackhawk.