Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I wish some of you guys that are looking to add football stuff to this thread would jump in and add it to the thread in the football forum. I think the mini helmet I gave away was the only item that went anywhere in that thread.

So bring your football stuff over there already and lets try to get that thread going.

These type of threads are awesome and as soon as I see something I collect pop up in here ill jump In this one too.

Bought a card that you or rum151man will hopefully claim. Waiting for it to arrive and it will be posted.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Is that Sharpie? How is the fading? It looks not really faded, bu the focus is blurry. is that accurate? I am asking, because I am interrrrrrrrested.

I'll be honest, it has been sitting in a box for a year or two and I haven't looked at it since then. The last time I looked at it there was zero fading. I can check tonight and let you know for sure or try to send you a better scan of it.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I have no idea what my stats are. I'm never on the PC and the spreadsheet is a PITA on my phone. It opens, just hard to navigate. I should probably write it down lol. If anyone cares to PM me that info, I will try to keep track of it better. If not, I'll just keep it close.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

I do what I can, cant please everyone!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I have no idea what my stats are. I'm never on the PC and the spreadsheet is a PITA on my phone. It opens, just hard to navigate. I should probably write it down lol. If anyone cares to PM me that info, I will try to keep track of it better. If not, I'll just keep it close.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Just think, how many cards have you received from this thread? How many have you sent to someone else in this thread? Maybe those numbers are really high for you and it's tough to remember but most people are a couple on either side, so shouldn't be hard to remember IMO.

A_Pharis

I'll be honest, it has been sitting in a box for a year or two and I haven't looked at it since then. The last time I looked at it there was zero fading. I can check tonight and let you know for sure or try to send you a better scan of it.

That actually answers my question. I'll take it, sir. PM coming.

And I'll get something posted to replace it this evening.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Does the Hernandez below fit your Cardinals related want to be able to pounce on?

I'm at +1, haven't been on the board much lately. Just waiting for something Cardinals related to pounce on. Going to add a couple Cubs; definitely don't belong in my collection, will post scans tonight.

2012 Tier One Anthony Rizzo Auto
2012 Gupsy Queen Starlin Castro Auto

2005 Donruss Threads Keith Hernandez patch 18/100
wfw9.jpg
Untitled5.jpg

Last edited:

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Ok guys; let me know if these ones will work.

View attachment 15939Gold Embossed

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

I love this Griffey Finest and would like to claim it please.

These are up for someone to claim.
Sterling 2/25
Beckett 1/10
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1366209865.772691.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
My stance is that I don't want to claim everything that I see in here that I like. I am trying to be really picky and have passed on a lot of others that I liked, but it isn't going to keep me from posting up cards for someone else to claim. Whatever everyone wants to do about the thread is fine with me. I like that its gaining steam again.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Dude, I don't think I saw that Hernandez. Sweet! I hope @rookieaddict could use it!
It was part of the lot I claimed way back, wanted the Gibby out of it for the HOF grouping I was putting together for the nephew. I like the card, but if a Cardinals collector can use it, I see no issue putting it back up for them to claim. Hope others feel the same way.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

If the Hernandez is still out there I'd love to claim it. Thanks

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I love this Griffey Finest and would like to claim it please.

You know what to do! PM me your address and it will go out!

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Love the thread picked back up all the sudden! I think it's because people are now looking at what their "ratio" is and some are seeing they are behind when it comes to how many they've received versus actually sent to someone else.

That said, it's not required but feel free to just stat your ratio when you claim or send something... it's kind of like saying the score in tenis before a serve lol... Again, not required but it might help out those members who can't keep track on their own in their head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.