Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
2011 Bowman Sterling Starling Marte auto:
View attachment 16313

2011 Topps 60 Andrew McCutchen auto:

View attachment 16314

May I claim both of these? If not, I would at least like to claim the Marte, please. They would be for my terribly small and neglected Altoona Curve collection.

My collection as an offer of proof - Altoona Curve Baseball Card Collection - AA Eastern League Affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates

I'll have a replacement(s) up this weekend.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
Thanks....I just sent you a PM.
I'm currently down 2, as no one has claimed the Heritage Boone autograph that I put up, that I'm aware of. I'll get some items up by Sunday, though my scanner is not doing its job.

DANNY

I'd claim it, but I don't have anything comparable to put up in its place. That is a sweet card.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
OK, I have the SS updated thru 2422
I will upload it tonight as I can no longer access google docs at work
And because I am overly unmotivated to do actual work work today, I will go thru the SS and come up with a +/- number for every claiming and posting member and post those also so people know where they stand.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
If these three are still available...I'll take them. Working on doing a silly, silly thing...the 2012 National Treasures set.

I know we typically do not do lots, but if the majority of you guys are okay with it I would like to offer the following lot. If not, just make it known and I will replace it with one card. All three of these cards have multiple sales over $15 apiece and now that the product has tapered off they can be had for a little less than $15 each. This lot (or replacement if the lot is not okay) will put me back at +1 for total cards given versus received:

2012 National Treasures Tris Speaker bat /99, George Kelly bat /99 and Rickey Henderson jersey /99:
today3.jpg
today4.jpg
today5.jpg

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Okay...here are a few new items...

Ralph Kiner 2012 Leaf Sports Icons HOF Autograph Cut 2/7CLAIMED Spikes
kiner-leaf-sports-icons-2-7.jpg

1959 Topps Words of Wisdom Don Larsen/Casey Stengel PSA 7
stengel-larsen-psa-7.jpg

Pete Rose 2012 Leaf History of Baseball Cut - CLAIMED MansGame
pete-rose-history-of-baseball.jpg

Ray Culp (Red Sox) 2012 Leaf History of Baseball Cut
ray-culp-leaf-history-of-baseball.jpg

2009 USA Baseball World Cup Signed Team Baseball (with signatures of guys like Pedro Alvarez, Justin Smoak, Daniel Descalso, Jason Castro, etc.)CLAIMED Spikes
usa-2009-world-cup-baseball.jpg

Last edited:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] received the Clemente TOTT today awesome card, thanks again
& thanks for the extras

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Hunter Pence 2007 BC Auto arrived today. Thank you, Troy. Appreciate the extra refractor Auto of Tilson as well!

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008

Hunter Pence 2007 BC Auto arrived today. Thank you, Troy. Appreciate the extra refractor Auto of Tilson as well!

Glad you got it Bill!! I wish I would've had some other chrome autos to put in there.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Man!!!! There are some nice stuff up. The Kiner cut and the 2009 team usa baseball are real nice! :D

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
OK, I have the SS updated thru 2422
I will upload it tonight as I can no longer access google docs at work
And because I am overly unmotivated to do actual work work today, I will go thru the SS and come up with a +/- number for every claiming and posting member and post those also so people know where they stand.
Such a HUGE help.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

I've seen a lot of NT cards claimed quickly, including me sending one away ready... Here is one with sales all over the place since the release.

If group thinks it doesn't qualify, I'll take it down. I'm already +2 ratio wise, so not big deal.

[MENTION=2209]200lbhockeyplayer[/MENTION]

Sparky Anderson (Cincinnati)
Serial numbered 19/25

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1367074151.226683.jpg

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Last edited:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I've seen a lot of NT cards claimed quickly, including me sending one away ready... Here is one with sales all over the place since the release.

If group thinks it doesn't qualify, I'll take it down. I'm already +2 ratio wise, so not big deal.

[MENTION=2209]200lbhockeyplayer[/MENTION]

Sparky Anderson (Cincinnati)
Serial numbered 19/25

View attachment 16381

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Looks good to me...and I need it for my set. I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts