Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I'm still down and have been trying to get positive. Don't know if these are all $15 but ill put them up. Braun and Mathewson are short prints. Auto is of Matt Adams
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1371592123.335633.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1371592142.582713.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1371592170.287057.jpg

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I should update the cards I have/had up
@MojoDan claimed the Ginter smoker and I also included the Goudey Indian so they are both gone. The goudey Indian isn't charged against him nor does it give me +1, I don't need it, he wanted it so there we are.

The Musial is at PSA and is off the table.
Both Thome's are available
Hamels Triple Threads Auto is available
The Indians Triple Threads is being taken down
@devin did you claim the Triple Threads with Fielder and Howard? Kinda hard to tell there and I missed it. Still available if not
@Logan2500 those cards you posted aren't up to the thread's standards so I'll put the Utley booklet on hold for you if you post cards up to get you even. If YOU post a card and it moves the thread further it's yours.

Last edited:

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA

@MojoDan claimed the Ginter smoker and I also included the Goudey Indian so they are both gone. The goudey Indian isn't charged against him nor does it give me +1, I don't need it, he wanted it so there we are.

@devin did you claim the Triple Threads with Fielder and Howard? Kinda hard to tell there and I missed it. Still available if not
@Logan2500 those cards you posted aren't up to the thread's standards so I'll put the Utley booklet on hold for you if you post cards up to get you even. If YOU post a card and it moves the thread further it's yours.

Ok I'll try again. Hopefully these will be up to the standard.ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1371641883.833362.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1371641899.670574.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1371641914.563203.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1371641930.285148.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008

Wow! That is a nice dual!

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

I don't think any of those are really on par with what you're trying to get. Think about it like this. What card do you have laying around that you think would be a fair trade for the one you want? If you want to add a nice card, you can expect to contribute something just as nice. Think of it as a trade, and both sides will need to be happy with the deal.

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA

I don't think any of those are really on par with what you're trying to get. Think about it like this. What card do you have laying around that you think would be a fair trade for the one you want? If you want to add a nice card, you can expect to contribute something just as nice. Think of it as a trade, and both sides will need to be happy with the deal.

It's just that I claimed 2 cards that were about were those are and I'll try and put something nicer up for the utley. Right now I'm just trying to get back to even from the others.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Didn't realize I was getting the Goudey too Lance, Thanks!

I will find something else to put up in next couple of days to keep it going.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
It's just that I claimed 2 cards that were about were those are and I'll try and put something nicer up for the utley. Right now I'm just trying to get back to even from the others.

If you've already claimed 2, and haven't mailed anything out in return, I would keep putting card up until something gets taken before claiming something else. Just my opinion.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota

i was gonna claim if if anybody claimed what i put up but no one has claimed it so im sol at the moment

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008

Please read post one about value of cards, then try again with stuff that at least meets those guidelines and you will be pleasantly surprised that they will go rather quickly. There is no requirement about max value, so feel free to throw something really nice out. Then no one will gripe with you for taking good stuff or being down a bit even because those participating in the thread will know your intentions are good and not merely about getting good stuff while giving little back.

I'd say all the stuff you posted so far, while nice cards, are not really what this thread is looking for in terms of value or desirability, which is why they are not being claimed... and the action in here has been slow for several weeks, so for people to see new stuff and still not jump on it, it really must be considered fairly below the standards of what others are looking for in this thread.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Been a while since I've posted a card...I think I am up one or two, at worst I am at even:

2013 Topps Tribute Darryl Strawberry blue refractor autograph 12/50:
shop38.jpg

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Finally getting things settled down...I'm not even going to begin to get into the last 3-4 months. Mac, the feller auto pic went out on Monday and again sorry for the delay...Dan, I'm still looking for the package I thought I sent...with all of the getting the girl moved in I've lost track of a lot of stuff and I'm confident its here somewhere...hopefully not mailed and lost....I know you guys weren't calling me out and I appreciate that you made it clear...life has been crazy in 2013 and over the years I hope you guys have come to know me to be a good reliable person, so I hope there was never doubt in getting what I had promised to you

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

A_Pharis

Finally getting things settled down...I'm not even going to begin to get into the last 3-4 months. Mac, the feller auto pic went out on Monday and again sorry for the delay...Dan, I'm still looking for the package I thought I sent...with all of the getting the girl moved in I've lost track of a lot of stuff and I'm confident its here somewhere...hopefully not mailed and lost....I know you guys weren't calling me out and I appreciate that you made it clear...life has been crazy in 2013 and over the years I hope you guys have come to know me to be a good reliable person, so I hope there was never doubt in getting what I had promised to you

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Sounds good, man. No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts