Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post ...

You three are fond of bumping this thread.

Bump it with a card to offer?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I think you should worry about the people that owe in here and the people that say "I'll be listing stuff in the next few days" and they are among the missing instead of trying to insult good board members.

Lol, is insulting good board members???

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Shout out to [MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] - Got the HOF auto item after I arrived from a long weekend trip to Vegas... HUGE THANKS! Definitely a PC item :)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

A_Pharis

I agree. I'd love to see this rolling, again.

I think we should get a new thread going, wipe the slate and just keep an eye on who participates. Also, keep in mind that givers can deny claims. Stick with the same rules and we should be good.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I agree. I'd love to see this rolling, again.

I think we should get a new thread going, wipe the slate and just keep an eye on who participates. Also, keep in mind that givers can deny claims. Stick with the same rules and we should be good.

started a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.