Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Here is kick off item. This a Steiner Authenticated OMLB Jesus Montero Autograph. Comes with what you see. Value is estimated at about $35.

GONE - ALEXS64

Attachments

• 1360620956441.jpg
    1360620956441.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I need to start random posts to get my count up.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yes, get to work. You are definitely someone I'd like to see able to participate. I just needed to make the requirements high enough to be sure we aren't just getting people who lurk and don't participate popping in and taking stuff. Gonna keep a slightly taut leash.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Bill I will take it.

Let me find a pic of the replacement and let me know.

I would like to put up this Tug McGraw baseball. Let me know what you think Bill.

IMG_20130117_185402_zpscbb208c6.jpg

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Bill I will take it.

Let me find a pic of the replacement and let me know.

I would like to put up this Tug McGraw baseball. Let me know what you think Bill.

You got it, Alex. Ok if I send it with your packs early next week?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
No, you can post all you want! Maybe you'll see something you want down the road and fall back on your items you already posted to use as a justification for claiming something in the future.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Awesome idea! This is going to be fun

robertwolf1

Aug 8, 2008
I don't have the posts to participate but how about if I post something first. Then later on if I see something that would be ok to claim.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Sure. I change the requirement a little bit so that you can participate, as well as [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION].

I don't have the posts to participate but how about if I post something first. Then later on if I see something that would be ok to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.