Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Pharis

schmidt_zps1de4c15e.jpg

incoming

Woah. If I'm not mistaken, that's a fairly valuable card. I think the Topps Team Legends RC version of Schmidt used to sell for $100+, didn't it?

Edit: Just checked completed auctions. I may have been thinking of a different one, but I could have even sworn that was once in Beckett's Q&A section regarding value.

Eh.

It's a very nice card!

Last edited:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Woah. If I'm not mistaken, that's a fairly valuable card. I think the Topps Team Legends RC version of Schmidt used to sell for $100+, didn't it?

Edit: Just checked completed auctions. I may have been thinking of a different one, but I could have even sworn that was once in Beckett's Q&A section regarding value.

Eh.

It's a very nice card!

Think BV $120

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

Last couple of Team Topps Schmidts ended between $33-$39. The last Kell/Zimmerman dual ended for $31. I leave it to the jury of my peers for a ruling.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Eh.

It's a very nice card!

Diamond champions auto went out yesterday. Dcs in my truck

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Has Musial posted a new spreadsheet yet? Forget where I'm at

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

When you all decide who gets the Schmidt let me know.....

Are we gunna have to draw straws????

Whoever puts up the nicest A's card gets it....... J/k

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

Not sure if this is the case, but I thought it was simply $15+ sv regardless, unless the poster specified otherwise that he wanted to approve what an item is swapped for.

Not sure the exact rule, but it has to be at least $15 SV but I think it's supposed to be close in SV to the items you Claim as what you put up, But we're all pretty easy going

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

Last couple of Team Topps Schmidts ended between $33-$39. The last Kell/Zimmerman dual ended for $31. I leave it to the jury of my peers for a ruling.

Works for me, are you the one claiming it now??? I lost track

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Not sure the exact rule, but it has to be at least $15 SV but I think it's supposed to be close in SV to the items you Claim as what you put up, But we're all pretty easy going

I agree, we're very easy going, but the better the rules, the easier for new people to jump in, understand, and contribute.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

As far as I can discern ashburn alley has the claim on the Schmidt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online