Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I understand the issue of someone possibly claiming ten and giving zero, but I also agree with the above post. Offer what you're willing to give, take what you need. I'm another guy that has a very humble collection with little to offer, and that's honestly why I haven't claimed anything. I've seen a couple things that I'd love to have in the pc, but don't have anything to give back.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Ive made a few claims that were under $15 too, and it doesn't matter to me in the least. If I like the card and its worth $15 to me, then all is well.

Therion can have one of mine and I will go to +2.

Problem solved!

Lets move on.:)

Last edited:

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I wish I could join this :(

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Ive made a few claims that were under $15 too, and it doesn't matter to me in the least. If I like the card and its worth $15 to me, then all is well.

Therion can have one of mine and I will go to +2.

Problem solved!

Lets move on.:)

Fair enough. Lets move on indeed. :)

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012

Lol thank you I thought it was quite funny myself.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Big shout out to [MENTION=2741]rookieaddict[/MENTION]

Sent me the Rizzo tier one auto and included a Zambran GU, Derek Lee #/100, Maddux #/25 and Travis Wood sterling auto.

Class act man thank you so much

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008

Big shout out to [MENTION=2741]rookieaddict[/MENTION]

Sent me the Rizzo tier one auto and included a Zambran GU, Derek Lee #/100, Maddux #/25 and Travis Wood sterling auto.

Class act man thank you so much

No problem man, sorry about the delay; glad the stuff found a home. Most Cubs stuff gets burnt around here.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

No problem man, sorry about the delay; glad the stuff found a home. Most Cubs stuff gets burnt around here.

Yeah I appreciate it. They are much better here than being used for a fire.

The Ryno card though looks like he's a **** star

spikes

Jan 2, 2009

New items up:

View attachment 16653
Ripken 2001 Donruss Class of 2001 bobblehead. It is numbeted to 2000; it also includes the card it came with. The card is numbered to 2000 also. Interesting part is the card and figures never matched serial numbers. The last one sold for $37 if you include shipping, but they did not mention if the card was included.

Next:

View attachment 16654

Luis Tiant auto 8x10 frim Tristar Hidden Treasures series 3. No info on sale value.

Next:

View attachment 16655

Griffey UD rookie. Gone to trolea1234

Alex Rios 2005 Playoff absolute ink auto bat #' ed 16/50.

[MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] Will you be able to remove the 3 items I have posted before: Pee Wee Reese NT bat /99 ( i sent it to my dad), the Griffey 2001 Donruss Best Gold and the Chris Young Gypsy Stam /10 from post 2178? Thanks for keeping the list; it have helped me a lot!

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

Still available minus the Griffey RC

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Wow, disappear for a couple weeks and all hell breaks loose. Have to check the first post but I think I'm in the positive. If not ill have something up very shortly.

**edit** ok where's the -/+ at?

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Throwing this out there :)

Its an 8x10 photo, inscribed 107.9mph. Comes with coa from Reggie Jackson collectibles or whatever lol. The frame is ugly so if you don't want it I won't send it lol

Ok, I'm going to try this again, [MENTION=1743]wolfmanalfredo[/MENTION] is this available? I'd like to claim it.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
berrios soto.jpg

Not sure if it fits $$$ wise, but I figured more people would be likely to see it here. I came across this #Soto #1 /1 on my desk, believe I won it in a contest and have no need for it. I didn't come across anyone that specifically collects Soto but I figure there are enough #Cubs fans here that someone would want it. Sooo, yep, let me know if you want it.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
I'm a huge Reds fan and would love to have this in my collection. If it is still available, I would like to claim it.

If I do get it, I have my item to post.

[MENTION=1866]muskiesfan[/MENTION]

Yes of course, send info. I'm still looking for some nice cards for the vintage i claimed. Sorry again for claiming in the wrong thread.

Last edited:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks to [MENTION=3792]PeteD[/MENTION], I have claimed the Jay Bruce auto!

Here's my item for the thread.

Yovani Gallardo autographed Nashville Sounds jersey from Just Memorabilia. You can see the Just COA in the bag.
muskiesfan-albums-ft-fs-picture5381-gallardo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.