Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

New items up:

View attachment 16653
Ripken 2001 Donruss Class of 2001 bobblehead. It is numbeted to 2000; it also includes the card it came with. The card is numbered to 2000 also. Interesting part is the card and figures never matched serial numbers. The last one sold for $37 if you include shipping, but they did not mention if the card was included.

Next:

View attachment 16654

Luis Tiant auto 8x10 frim Tristar Hidden Treasures series 3. No info on sale value.

Next:

View attachment 16655

Griffey UD rookie. SV between 15-25. Who knows!

Alex Rios 2005 Playoff absolute ink auto bat #' ed /50

All still available minus the Griffey. Last chance before pulling them and add something else.

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
HUGE thanks to FriarG aka Gregg for the Hoyt Wilhelm cut autograph!!! I thought I posted thanks much earlier but cannot find it in the previous pages. Thanks again Gregg...I guarantee it is in a great home :)

925640AD-B5ED-404E-B7F2-6F0E1286EAC9-1079-000001D9BC4C29A9.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Bump but starting to feel like its a struggle to keep this thread breathing :lol:

Not trying to stir the pot but just want to try and motivate some people who might have dated cards up. This is an adult thread with guidelines and I'd hope those who have claimed PC cards but haven't sent anything or as many things away, would try and step-in sooner than later. That's all. :geek:

[Sent 5 items and have received 2 PC items]

jdowg84

Oct 13, 2012
So, I'm lazy and not gonna read all 101 pages. You guys being really strict on the post count and membership rules? I'm just asking, because I've been monitoring this thread in hopes of finding a PC item. Odds are it will never be posted, but whatever. Anyways, I do have a card that I would be willing to contribute. I just don't really want to contribute something and then be banned from claiming anything later on. I am not looking to flip any cards on this thread. I am only looking for PC cards. Would be willing to help get the thread rolling again.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Appreciate you wanting to participate, but I suggest we stick with the membership requirements. Hopefully you are there soon!

jdowg84

Oct 13, 2012
Fair enough. It is unfortunate to be excluded on the basis of post count and membership date, as opposed to the value of my membership. I am not one to make senseless posts in an effort to raise my post count, and I have a ways to go to reach the 2 year date. I doubt I will ever reach participation level. Best of luck to you all anyways.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Fair enough. It is unfortunate to be excluded on the basis of post count and membership date, as opposed to the value of my membership. I am not one to make senseless posts in an effort to raise my post count, and I have a ways to go to reach the 2 year date. I doubt I will ever reach participation level. Best of luck to you all anyways.

Appreciate your understanding. Obviously this thread is not only to encourage long standing members to participate but to also reward the more active contributors of the site as well. Having said that, I would have no problems with those under the limits that want to participate, to be able to do so as long as they stay ahead in the count.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

I guess some people just didn't care enough to keep it going.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

It is sad.

Hope everyone who got PC items and couldn't figure out a way to return the favor in the thread are happy :)

Cheers guys. This thread is toast!

(Sent 5 items and received 2... +3 I you're keeping score at home)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Maybe that should say you hope everyone who got PC Cards and couldn't try to pay it forward, are happy?

I went as far as asking people for specifics to post up, then when I'd post those they'd say nice card and go one.

On top of that, I think the bickering chased a lot of people away.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

Maybe that should say you hope everyone who got PC Cards and couldn't try to pay it forward, are happy?

I went as far as asking people for specifics to post up, then when I'd post those they'd say nice card and go one.

On top of that, I think the bickering chased a lot of people away.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Sad thing is if some people weren't called out so to speak it seems they never would have even offered anything up. Not everyone that was negative was an issue most were actually trying and posting new stuff up. But some people never even posted a single card and some only posted 1 thing and never replaced them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts