Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB PLAYER COLLECTORS List--Collectors Welcome!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Pouring one out. Condolences and congrats simultaneously. May you find it liberating and regretless.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Haha everything is for sale, just depends on the # that arrives on the doorstep. I’d sell my entire Belle collection and collectibles for the right price and feeling like it went to a good home. I have. A few people in mind that would give it a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Pouring one out. Condolences and congrats simultaneously. May you find it liberating and regretless.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

The collection went to a good home which is a collector more into it than I was. I can't say I didn't feel uneasy about it for a bit but I don't regret it. I will still be collecting. I am just moving on to other things.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
The collection went to a good home which is a collector more into it than I was. I can't say I didn't feel uneasy about it for a bit but I don't regret it. I will still be collecting. I am just moving on to other things.

Any plans for future Pack-A-Day runs?

edk

Aug 20, 2019
I am looking for Darrell Evans cards. Down to about 50 cards needed, about half of them are 1/1. Most needed are late 90's to present.
Here are a few that I would think would be easy to find.
2009 #394 UD buyback
2003 #25 Topps world series tribute
2004 Topps original signature editions # 1,2,3,4,6,7

Members online

Latest posts