Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

jUPTON collectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coyne81486

Jan 17, 2013
soooooo... apparently theres this guy with 100 1/1s of upton,

i contacted the seller of the bat knob a while ago and he said he sold it too a upton collecter that had a $10,000+ of upton cards and i was wondering if anyone knows if anyone knows this guys username/ bucket link

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I don't think it is him, but try asking [MENTION=2423]WoundedDuck[/MENTION] I know he collects J. Upton. Also [MENTION=1935]Brett Keith[/MENTION] might know.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Can't think of who it would be, though undoubtedly I've had to bid against him before. I haven't been in the market for much recently. I'd be interested to find out who it is though. Maybe it's the guy who has the Red Refractors hoarded, but can't remember his name.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Stop bumping this stupid ass thread. You getting banned from B.O. isn't a green light for you to come and litter this forum with your stupidity.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Stop bumping this stupid ass thread. You getting banned from B.O. isn't a green light for you to come and litter this forum with your stupidity.
Amen. + this kid is at most 16 and looking for $10k in cards. I think kids collecting is great but this is nuts.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I have $10K + in J. Johnson cards ... oh, XXXX, you're looking for J. Upton. I was close :( ....

Members online