Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Good Sunday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I'm possibly working a couple more trades tonight. I'm trying to trade my cards instead of sell. Then I'll keep trading until I have 1-3 cards, then I can sell them.

Smart, maybe.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
My dad died eleven years ago[88 years old] and in his papers i found a note stating that 90% of his stories were true its up to me to find out which are the ten per cent . I always wondered about stories he didn't tell me .
I still hear people tell me stories i didn't know but all sound like things he would do . I don't ask any questions when i see family :rolleyes:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
WOOO!!! I just rocked a nice little deal that cleared out my entire football trade pile + some inserts and base cards.

He got the better end of the deal, but sometimes you have to work deals like that.

Also just sold 50 base cards. Woo!

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Excited to have 9 cards incoming this week, 3 for my player collection and 6 for my GU set collection.

How was everyone's Sunday?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Excited to have 9 cards incoming this week, 3 for my player collection and 6 for my GU set collection.

How was everyone's Sunday?

Mine was good. I ended up moving a lot more cards than I expected. I even made a trade after I said I was going to get off, which was nice. I even cleaned out my entire football trade pile for a sweet card. I'm not looking forward to the shipping costs on all this stuff though.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Mine was good. I ended up moving a lot more cards than I expected. I even made a trade after I said I was going to get off, which was nice. I even cleaned out my entire football trade pile for a sweet card. I'm not looking forward to the shipping costs on all this stuff though.

Haha I'm sure but at least you're moving a bunch of stuff.

A_Pharis

I am 1 for 5 in snipes tonight. On one hand - I am disappointed. On the other - I probably didn't need to spend the money, anyway. Ugh - so many nice vintage patches.

I did score a Catfish Hunter patch for under $10, though.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I am 1 for 5 in snipes tonight. On one hand - I am disappointed. On the other - I probably didn't need to spend the money, anyway. Ugh - so many nice vintage patches.

I did score a Catfish Hunter patch for under $10, though.

I have a snipe set for tomorrow that you will be interested in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.