Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Good Sunday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning. Today is the last day for my weekly Fall/Winter Sunday morning football game. Gonna need to figure out what to do for the next few months.

Here's one from '90 Leaf

59acbe3e-392d-4e2a-96f0-88b56d485688_zps8ec0ce95.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Mornin' y'all.

Nice ST win for the Jays yesterday. Start planning the World Series parade route. :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning.

Cubsfan - pm me a list of former Gators when you get a chance

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
It was a lousy day fishing on Saturday. Lots of water underneath the snow on the lakes. Weight of the snow is forcing the water up on the ice making the conditions terrible. Rubber boots are a must have. Got shut out, didn't catch anything.

Fished a lake I have been on in a couple years. A friend bought a place on the lake, it was really nice just walking out to check the lines, and back in to get warm and dry and ate breakfast. Watched the tip-ups while playing cribbage.

I'll be watching the Daytona 500 today also Dave. I haven't missed one yet that has been televised.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

I have a lazy Sunday planned. Nothing to do but mess with my cards and watch the Bruins @ 3:00.
Oh yeah, it's snowing again....

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Mac.

If they ever start or allow football in this upper echelon I've got a few to add that should go fast.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Morning Mac.

If they ever start or allow football in this upper echelon I've got a few to add that should go fast.

Yea? That thread is kicking a$$. I haven't jumped in yet but it's really going well. Just awesome to see, especially after the PIF thread disaster.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Morning guys! Got shipped up to Williston, ND last night and looks like I'll be working in the Bakken for a couple of weeks. Money will be good but I'm already missing home. Leaving for Phoenix on the 9th though so I'm keeping my mind fixated on that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online