Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Good Sunday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Years 2004-2007 have been completed. File uploading now. Link will auto update. By the time I am done the file is going to be huge. It is currently at 126 MB.

If you are not aware of what I am doing. I have a complete Beckett checklist that I have in Excel format and I first linked each HAVE with the picture from my Photobucket account. I then started inserting comments in each cell so that when you mouse over the cell it will show the card preview (so to speak). You can then click the cell and the link will open a browser window with a larger size picture of the card itself. A ton of work and I am not even done yet. For those that do not know how to make the comment display a picture it is easy but there are a few steps involved.

Follow these steps if you are interested in trying it out:

How to add an image to a cell comment in Excel 2007 | MacLochlainns Weblog

Pictures should be on the local machine. This makes finding the following pictures easier as once you have completed one cell it defaults back to the same folder you grabbed the last one from.

I think I will also post this in the main forum for those that might want to try it out.

Should it go in the General Forum?

Good Luck, if you have any questions let me know.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Nice work [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION]. I love working with excel. I'm currently working my way through a class that teaches EVERYTHING about the program. I thought I was good at it before but holy crap...so much more you can do with it!

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
I'm torn between keeping watching the 500 and taking advantage of the double xp weekend for cod. I'm tempted to bring the new 32" and park it next to the plasma and multitask. :p

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Thanks guys. I used to be a whiz with it and stopped using it daily for a few years. It is easy to use and hard to use at the same time. It cam do tons of stuff if you care to dig into it. Maybe [MENTION=8688]U L Washington Rookie[/MENTION] can take some notes.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Thanks guys. I used to be a whiz with it and stopped using it daily for a few years. It is easy to use and hard to use at the same time. It "cam" do tons of stuff if you care to dig into it. Maybe [MENTION=8688]U L Washington Rookie[/MENTION] can take some notes.

He might tell you to use spell check prior to busting someone's chops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online