Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Username Changes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I was actually thinking about e-mailing you to request to change my name to Sydwashere, but I feel like I should stay with what I have. Not sure.

Aug 13, 2008
I would like to change my username to nolanryanexpress or layncenixcollector - just for the old BMB memories (not really - I still like being the 'friendly pirate')

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
[MENTION=1804]notjomommasclint[/MENTION] Change your name to Chris Levy. Do it, do it now.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] - You ever do a clean through all the usernames that aren't used anymore? or like ones who haven't been used in a few years? Just curious... I remember looking to see if anyone had the user name "Mac" and someone does but I think the name was created when the site was and hasn't been used since lol

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION]

I would like to change my name to...........

EthierSuperCollector

Please.

My reasoning...well it is who I pc and my only real focus when I collect.

Last edited:

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
Hmm...? Tempting but I'd rather not cause any confusion that I'm subpop77=better known as the the ol collector of #35 and now Ryan Sweeney who had a stroke back in April of '09 and loves TWD & Trans Ams and hooters(a hem not the restaurant).