Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Username Changes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I just allowed a user name change.

Other people also want one as well. I am prepared to make a few of them in this thread.

Simply post why you want a user name change. If your reason is good and you aren't an ass hat about it I may approve it and do the change.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
I just allowed a user name change.

Other people also want one as well. I am prepared to make a few of them in this thread.

Simply post why you want a user name change. If your reason is good and you aren't an ass hat about it I may approve it and do the change.

I think "ass hat" would be a pretty good name.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
change mine to whocaresgobobcats because i love the ohio university bobcats and i'm tired of this one and this is a long run on.

please and thank you!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Great more people to try to figure out who they are after they change their name. Ugh

I personally don't think anyone should be able to change their name unless its within 30 days of registering.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
If I were to change my name it would be to old Greg.. Because

I like baileys
My house has only things that are good
I do water colors
I own the funk

But my name is a legacy

I'm old Greg

Could the funk be borrowed? I could use the funk for my own devices for a bit.
Not really looking to keep it, just use it for awhile.....

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to change mine from HPC to InPunkWeTrust

My old name is from when I joined bmb. I originally went with HotProspectCollector. I eventually shorted it to the initials "HPC"

Now, I really don't prospect as much anymore and spend most of my time in the Wrestling thread.

And I'm a huge mark for Punk, so, it fits I think

Members online