Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Username Changes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Any chance I could change mine to pmh76

That's my initials and birthyear. Makes it pretty simple. Plus I changed my ebay id to it as well.

Thanx.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I need a reason..

Paying minorities for sex then degrading them (like seeing my fat ass naked didn't do that).

Posting Wiener photos is a hobby:

I can challenge Gilmore to a street fight.

I'm old Greg

LOL, I just got this message from a "bigguy219" on ebay:

"Thank you for helping to keep my name alive. One autographed, small hand print is yours if you want it.

XOXO
- Chris Levy"

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
But yeah I think instead of suspensions you should just change somebody's username to "ass hat" for a week.

+1 LOL!

Seriously though, didn't FCB go through a round of username changes in the last year or two? There's a thread that lists people's old an new names. Don't want to see people changing names because they thought of something funny, and then wanting to change it again later. I agree with the suggestion that there ought to be a grace period after initial registration during which a name change is allowed. Otherwise it'll get hard to keep track of who's who.

Just my 2 cents (Cdn).

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Can I change my name to "Keep JadeRocking"? Or "XXXX you JadeRock"? Either one would be fine.

Reason... Do I have to explain?

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Higher than Cheech and Chong at a Snoop Dogg concert.

Read that wrong. But it's just the high prices.

And yes I know, his cards, his prices... but COME ON!

Last edited:

exigussrex

Sep 17, 2010
los angeles
I'd like to get mine changed to DalysDozen. Mostly because my current username is something I used when I was a lot younger and DalysDozen is something I like better and I use it on other websites. Also, exigussrex is weird and DalysDozen is catchy and uses my last name (Daly).

If my request doesn't meet your criteria that's fine.

Members online

Latest posts