Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ever Have This Happen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
Sold a card on Ebay for $600 and shipped with signature confirmation and insurance. This is about a month ago. The buyer contacts me and says he has not received the card. Sure enough says "notice left 2-9-2013" and that's it. He was away for 3 or 4 weeks and no one was there to sign for it. Now his PO says they don't have it, my PO says they don't have it. I can claim the insurance to make the buyer whole but we're out a really nice 62 Brock PSA 8 card that should be sitting in the collection of the buyer. Any chance this card will turn up or did it get "lost" at the PO? Will filing an insurance claim help intensify any search the USPS does?

Last edited:

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
If it sat at his post office long enough w/o being picked up. They send it back to you. So maybe it'll show up in your mailbox soon.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
If it sat at his post office long enough w/o being picked up. They send it back to you. So maybe it'll show up in your mailbox soon.

Assuming USPS does it similiar to Canada Post, don't they make a couple of attempts and then return to sender if not picked up within # days after the final attempt?

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Yep. Eventually it'll probably come back to you, despite what they say. It getting lost is always possible and you might want to proceed with the insurance claim, but I bet you see it back eventually.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts