Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CONTEST: I'm moving sale. Guess the final ending price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I'm moving in a couple weeks and need to have a fire sale to stream together some extra cash. I have an Adam Jones 1/1 auto up for sale along with about 500 other really low #'d cards (autos, prospects, patches, HOFers, etc)...

So to draw attention to my items, I will be holding a contest. I have an Adam Jones 1/1 auto from Triple Threads up for sale. Guess the exact final ending price. Closest without going over will get a cool prize from me of a player or team of their choosing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27117253391...?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=271172533919&_rdc=1=

Ebay item # 271172533919

All the auctions started tonight, be sure to give a looksy if you are looking for good deals.

Last edited:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
GLWS ! I'll look tomorrow to see if there's anything that may tickle my fancy.

Contest guess: $115.65

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
several of your items say item no longer available when I checked your ebay auctions

my guess $96 thanks for the contest

Weird, I have no idea how to work the ebay links here. I put the ebay ID # so anyone can search for that and just hit up my store through that auction. There's a Jemile Weeks plate in there:)

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Weird, I have no idea how to work the ebay links here. I put the ebay ID # so anyone can search for that and just hit up my store through that auction. There's a Jemile Weeks plate in there:)

even when I search your items through ebay I click on the jones 1/1 and it says its ended, shows 7 bids at $35 then when I click on it it says ended

Item 271172533919 is no longer available.

Last edited:

Latest posts