Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow...is this a record for bid retractions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Last week I had
5 items for sale and on a daily basis I get notices that someone retracted a bid. It happened until the last day of the auctions at one point one of them was a good price. But each of them ended about 5 bucks lower then they where the day before.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
That's weird, I think I fixed it in the original post.

You did but we can't see any bid retractions. is this auction? PM the guys user name and I'll check and see if he was the same one that did this to mine from last week.

And they were 2013 heritage refractors and a chrome as well

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
BR_zps23bca15b.jpg

Last edited:

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
[MENTION=1767]P_Manning 18[/MENTION] Thank you for pasting the picture. I was able to get into the auction okay and see the retracted bidder using the link while not being signed in to ebay.

I don't have the high bidder's name because I'm bidding on the auction, not selling it. I noticed it because I got one of those "your bid has been changed" emails from ebay after he retracted, and when I get those I always go check the bidding to see if there's some kind of obvious shill about to happen. I guess we'll see if somebody comes in and bids right under my max if I'm still winning near the end.

I just thought the retracted bids were insane so I made a post to ask if anybody had ever seen a higher number.

Members online