Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'12 Bowman Draft 2x Case Break -Break 7:47pm 4/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
The problem with enforcing a time limit is that if we autopick for him, is the autopick based on a random team, or a "ranked list" of the teams (very arbitrary), or do we skip him (which would really screw him over)?

It's too bad email addresses aren't listed in profiles...it would provide for more notice for contacting him. If he ignored emails...then...well...haha.

I think it would be best to go one of two ways. First we could do like the NFL does and if you run out of time, your turn is passed to the next team and you are eligible to jump in with a pick at anytime. Or at the end of the time period allowed, the remaining teams would be randomized and one picked for you. It wouldn't really be fair to make up the rules in the middle of a break but then again neither is making everybody wait over a day.

slugger22

Mar 5, 2010
I think it would be best to go one of two ways. First we could do like the NFL does and if you run out of time, your turn is passed to the next team and you are eligible to jump in with a pick at anytime. Or at the end of the time period allowed, the remaining teams would be randomized and one picked for you. It wouldn't really be fair to make up the rules in the middle of a break but then again neither is making everybody wait over a day.

I agree with this option.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: '12 Bowman Draft 2x Case Break - prospectorgems

What I am thinking is refund the slot price and continue with everyone bumped up a pic. Going to give it a little while longer and see if my email gets replied to

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

andy88c

Dec 21, 2012
Nashville, TN

Yeah...your last sentence is the key I think. Can't really make a rule midway through the break, but then again, we have waited a day lol.

I think the most fair option for future breaks would be to do some sort of clock...it can be fairly relaxed...like 12 hours (clock only on during daytime hours) or even a day. If you miss, autopick based on either a premade list or the order of the last BDP break, so you won't get completely screwed for missing your pick.

Honestly, this hurts the rest of us a little, but I think the most fair option for THIS draft would be to give Andrew the actual pick slot (or at least the MIDDLE of the draft...meaning pick #13), instead of just moving us all up a slot. It's unfair to Andrew that he has to pay full slot price out of his own pocket for Pick #25. That is why I am suggesting the #13 pick...it is the "average" (albeit somewhat imprecisely) slot.

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
'12 Bowman Draft 2x Case Break - prospectorgems

I mean its a lot of work but if people just pre ranked their teams when they pay... Andrew just could make it happen

Frostee12

Feb 28, 2013
Andy lets boot @thatscrucial! This is crazy. We want to break but this goof is holding up the operation!

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
'12 Bowman Draft 2x Case Break - prospectorgems

Total buzz kill on this one. Think how easy a text message would be if someone had his #

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: '12 Bowman Draft 2x Case Break - prospectorgems

OK. Next up

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: '12 Bowman Draft 2x Case Break - andy88c pick

Excels pick coming soon. Also we can bust whenever. Cases are in