Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Check updated timeline in post 1...

At this point, it will probably hit craiger, catdaddy and/or kerryfan all around the x-mas time frame. If this poses a problem for any of you, stay alert as to where the box is and update the person sending to you if there is a need to send to alternate address (don't know if you guys are in school, on break, etc.) or any problems.

Thanks!

I will be off work from Dec 19 to Jan 2. As long as I get the box in those two weeks, I'll be good to go :)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
[MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION]

This is something I planned on adding to the box. May fit your A's PC better. It is oversized, around 5x7. Lemme know if you want it.

scan0021_zpse11376af.jpg

Dmscards

Apr 2, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey Guys Box is going out tomorrow. Will try to upload pics soon . I took out a lot of dodgers including a sweet 52 Bowman Pafko. I added a 200 ct of New inserts, color, and GU.I also got a new box because the other one was struggling. This was great and i hope to be a part of the next one.

Thanks
DC # Coming

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hey Guys Box is going out tomorrow. Will try to upload pics soon . I took out a lot of dodgers including a sweet 52 Bowman Pafko. I added a 200 ct of New inserts, color, and GU.I also got a new box because the other one was struggling. This was great and i hope to be a part of the next one.

Thanks
DC # Coming

Pictures?

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Any update on box?

Dom said he was shipping on the 4th, so you should have it today or tomorrow at the latest. Also said he would send DC #... Did you get one in a PM?

If he didn't send, you likely won't see until late next week as he is indeed out of town until the 9th.

My hope is that he sent and just didn't send the DC and didn't have time to post scans.

Members online

Latest posts