Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should I open???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
I found this jammed in a corner of a shop today owner said he put it there so he wouldn't open. I couldn't pass it up now the biggest question is to open or not. If I don't open do I get it graded or leave it raw. I would love to hear everyone's opinion. Thanks
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364084295.745266.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364084316.572612.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
You're asking the wrong people man! :lol:

The rest of that set is still under-valued IMO and has got to go back up someday right?

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Great input guys I've enjoyed reading what you all have posted. I still haven't made my mind up and the pack is safely in my desk drawer. That "what if" factor works both ways and I'm getting a kick out of having something this cool. I have even thought about locking it away for my 2 year old son to find when he is older. It has made it this long without being opened what's a few more days lol

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
You know there is a pretty reliable sequence to the cards and if you can see through the pack to determine the top card you can predict with a good level of confidence what cards are in the pack. You should be able to google and find it.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Nope still sitting in my desk drawer. I have been so busy I haven't had much time to think about it.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Nope still sitting in my desk drawer. I have been so busy I haven't had much time to think about it.

Just open it. Not worth a whole lot unopened... A graded 8 pack unopened is only $300.

What did you pay for it?

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Your right not worth a lot, but if I wait a few years to open it with my son when he fully understands what it is it will be worth way more to me. I paid $100 for it.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Your right not worth a lot, but if I wait a few years to open it with my son when he fully understands what it is it will be worth way more to me. I paid $100 for it.

Cool. Well good luck. Not sure if $100 is a good deal or not. For all you know, that guy pulled a Jordan out of the box years and years ago and now can flip a single pack without question lol.

If you do pull an MJ, grade it and I'm sure you'll make a nice return on your investment ;)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts