Thread: 2008 Premier Football 1 Box Break -

cnccollectibles
     olerudfan
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2008 Premier Football 1 Box Break -

Stopped by shop today to get some Topps Chrome Football but saw they had premier. Weak as water I folded after I looked at one of the packs opened and thought this stuff looked awesome, so decided to take a risk and try my luck with one box. Guess I can buy the kids groceries next week...until then bread and water...j/k

Base Card: Braylon Edwards /99

Rookie Auto: Keith Rivers /199

Premier Stitchings: Gold Version Bo Jackson "AU" Auburn Tigers Patch 15/15

Braylon Edwards Triple Patch (1clr/2clr/2clr) /50

Vital Signs Auto of Colt Brennan /35

Seahawks Triple Patch Hasselbeck/Tatupu/Branch /25

and

Premier Quad Jersey Rookie Signature Matt Ryan /60

Pretty nice I guess...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 2008 Premier Football 1 Box Break -

wow that was a great box. Nice pulls! Here's hoping that Ryan has a good week so you can cash in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice hit on the Ryan

and hopefully for you - people are still paying ridiculous prices for Brennan - if thats the case then that's a great break!

Since this is the first break of the product I've seen - I have to say It's a bit dissapointing that just about every UD product is starting to look the same....and coulda at least put a picture of BO on the manufactured patch (unless i missed it) Oh well.....congrats on the good break!!!

Finally Scanned everything I have into PhotoBucket - Take a look!

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m276/rymflaherty/

Player/Team Collector's - Scanning new inserts, rc's, etc. into my bucket each day. Sorted by team, or use the search to find players by last name. Click on picture for price (in the item description). Cheap cards, cheap shipping (pwe to flat -rate for whatever fits into a mailer)

cnccollectibles
     olerudfan
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rymflaherty
    Nice hit on the Ryan

and hopefully for you - people are still paying ridiculous prices for Brennan - if thats the case then that's a great break!

Since this is the first break of the product I've seen - I have to say It's a bit dissapointing that just about every UD product is starting to look the same....and coulda at least put a picture of BO on the manufactured patch (unless i missed it) Oh well.....congrats on the good break!!!
    The picture of bo is on the back...the colt should do ok.

I've liked the look of the premier in every sport this year so i had to try at least one but I agree for the most part every ud product seems very similar. This looks close to the icons product with slight tweak.

The One and Only Steelers Super Colector!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jubei777
    wow that was a great box. Nice pulls! Here's hoping that Ryan has a good week so you can cash in
    Ryan needs a good showing against the Chiefs
    this is the kind of game he can learn in the Chiefs are just horrible overall

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What did the box set you back? I was at the shop yesterday and they had them for $265. Almost pulled the trigger but wanted to see some broken before I do. I wish UD would can the manufactured patch idea, not a big fan of them and don't think they add value to the product.

Collecting Interests: Ripken, Brooks and Frank Robinson, Old Orioles, Sweet Spot Autos, older Redskins - Riggins, Sonny, Baugh etc, Johnny Unitas and anything that catches my eye.
    My ghetto sportscard webpage...All Scans - No Lists!!! Stinky Linky
    Check out my ebay auctions http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/70chip

WOOT WOOT

cnccollectibles
     olerudfan
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 70Chip
    What did the box set you back? I was at the shop yesterday and they had them for $265. Almost pulled the trigger but wanted to see some broken before I do. I wish UD would can the manufactured patch idea, not a big fan of them and don't think they add value to the product.
    Very close to that and had I not seen a pretty sweet jonathan stewart rc auto quad patch I may have gone for soemthing else.

The manufactered patches are tough but soem colelctors like em. EVen though I like bo and the raiders i sold it for quick $34

Carlos