User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL 2013 TOPPS MILLION DOLLAR CHASE THREAD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OFFICIAL 2013 TOPPS MILLION DOLLAR CHASE THREAD

Just thought I would start this for people who are playing to converse about who the are using each day. I started three streaks yesterday and was 3-3. Going for a run now but will look at today's lineups when I get back. Who else is playing? How did you do yesterday?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it doesn't say anywhere if you have to make a selection everyday...anyone know the answer?

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've gone ahead and made my line-ups for the next 5 days. But I am using the same guys on different streaks--Pujols on #1 on Wed., on #3 on Thursday, etc. I think I need to play with this to see how it works. Didn't make it in time yesterday to get started.
    Collecting Gary and Joe Gaetti, Ozzie Smith, Kenny Boyer, Albert Pujols, Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer,and Brian Dinkleman. PM me if you have something you don't need that I might!

And if you want to friend me on Facebook, please let me know your online handle, since I may not know your real name!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have three going...im 2-2 in two, and 1-1 in the third.....today i used cano and zobrist in my 2-2 streaks and ellsbury in my other

James52411
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you actually get instant win cards? I have 30 of these codes and am trying to decide what to do with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes you can...but you have to get the the specific hitting streaks in the prize section. And you don't get prizes for each level....just the highest one you reach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

topps the chase is garbage!!

Quote Originally Posted by jess0304 View Post
    Just thought I would start this for people who are playing to converse about who the are using each day. I started three streaks yesterday and was 3-3. Going for a run now but will look at today's lineups when I get back. Who else is playing? How did you do yesterday?
    i cannot figure out what is going on with this? i had a streak of 12 and i used ryan howard, who went 1-4, and topps ended my streak, it was the day where the reds/phillies had to play the 9th inning of their game from day before and then played their reg scheduled game, so obviosly i picked him for the reg scheduled game, in which he got the hit, tried to email topps but no response. and yesterday they got me again, the rules say that if a double header is played, the batter must only get a hit in either game, so yesterday, SAT, i picked adam jones with my 7 streak, and he got a hit in the 2nd game, and again topps ended my streak. now getting a 60 game streak is near impossible but if topps is gonna end your streak whenever they want then i seem to think that i wasted my time and money putting in these codes and playing the game???? anyone else having problems like this?

bchrome2003
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: OFFICIAL 2013 TOPPS MILLION DOLLAR CHASE THREAD

I had the same problem from the Dodgers and Orioles double header from Saturday. I played Machado and he was 0-4 in the first game and 3-4 in the second. Topps ended my streak. I have emailed, but haven't gotten a response.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

goldenegg1
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This whole thing is screwed up.
    If your player doesn't get a hit, you are supposed to lose them from your roster, which is not the case at all.
    I'm sitting on an 8 streak and I am hoping to get to the 15 mark to hopefully score an auto card.

mayhem44golf
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Longest streak I've had so far is 9 games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally got to a 5 game streak, and it says I have no prizes. Do they just add someone to your roster?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site is totally down, pictures of players aren't there, and streaks are not updated....anyone else having this problem?

dfs1963
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a streaks of 10 and 7. Niether has updated in two days (should be 12 and 9). I got free codes for each streak that got to 5 and was drawn for a autograph. I also got the exclusive coin card for the streak of 10.

Hopefully they get this going again. When they update they will probably reset all of them to zero.
    Dave

Collecting: Amos Otis & Topps Kansas City Royals
    Amos Otis Collection (164/188) 87.2%

Thanks for helping with my player/set collections: magicpapa, Jose Reyes Collector, bouwob, klute14, tpeichel, gt2590 & Show-Me Sports Cards (LCS)

dfs1963
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone still playing this?

No updates since the 26th of June. Now I can't even get the page to open.

I think the game was taken over by the redemption department.
    Dave

Collecting: Amos Otis & Topps Kansas City Royals
    Amos Otis Collection (164/188) 87.2%

Thanks for helping with my player/set collections: magicpapa, Jose Reyes Collector, bouwob, klute14, tpeichel, gt2590 & Show-Me Sports Cards (LCS)

mclipers
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OFFICIAL 2013 TOPPS MILLION DOLLAR CHASE THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Dazed View Post
    Is anyone still playing this?

No updates since the 26th of June. Now I can't even get the page to open.

I think the game was taken over by the redemption department.
    That's funny.
    Always looking for
    1990 pro set series 1 football really for now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast