Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper foul ball up for auction.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
These auctions confuse me. Why spend that much money on a foul ball that touched a bat that Bryce Harper swung? Wouldn't you rather spend that money on a ball that he signed? Just me though....

My guess is that it goes for $160.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
A home run ball is one thing but a foul??? C-mon but to each there own... I wouldn't be surprised if it gets just under $200

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
There are an infinite number of signed balls. I prefer actual base hits rather than foul balls though.

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
If I catch a foul ball I'm keeping it. It means much more to me than it possibly could anyone else. I would rather have the conversation piece than a couple hundred bucks. Just me though.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
If I catch a foul ball I'm keeping it. It means much more to me than it possibly could anyone else. I would rather have the conversation piece than a couple hundred bucks. Just me though.

I agree. Though the ball was fouled off and collected by the authenticator, rather than ever reaching the stands.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts