Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hey topps you out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i know, i have seen so many people get screwed by them. just venting, leaf does redemptions right. topps just doesnt care when it comes to customer service.

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
I have 15 mike moustakas 2011 topps finest redemptions I'm waiting on....still. Plate, 2 purples and a red to just name a few. I know I'm going to get screwed

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
there should be a sticky, how many waiting and keep track. i bet there are a ton on here waiting. post who and how long. then post how they screw you with replacements. sticky should be called. THANKS TOPPS.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
My Dwayne Allen chrome auto marked as shipped today. Brock Osweiler red strata auto still pending.weird since his other strata autos are live

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
there should be a sticky, how many waiting and keep track. i bet there are a ton on here waiting. post who and how long. then post how they screw you with replacements. sticky should be called. THANKS TOPPS.

I've redeemed 15 cards through Topps. I have received seven of those. Still waiting on

3 2010 Bowman Platinum (don't give a crap about these, I just want to see how long they will sit there at this point)
3 2011 Ginter cards
2 2012 Ginter cards

I've since given up on the whole redemption process. I buy used Ginter redemption cards now, and if I happen to pull one it gets listed on ebay.

kerryfan5

Sep 17, 2012
Ohio thourgh Dickinson, N.D.
Opened 3 cases of 2012 topps series two jumbos. Inserts where there but 50 percent were bent corner dings and scratches. Then base 5 to 6 cards per pack bent corners. That was for all 3 cases. Not even the same seller.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I've been waiting for a 2012 Topps tier one Willie mays auto for at least 6 months, probably longer. They posted pics on Twitter of Mays doing a signing for them but apparently the 25 Tier One reprint autos were not part of that signing and they would not respond to my inquiry on twitter...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Welll well wellll after waiting for over a year, I have a Belle redemption now marked "shipped" with a tracking number on the Topps redemption site BUT the tracking number isn't active and when I called the post, they said they have ZERO record of that tracking number....... so not sure what to think but I've sent Topps a message a couple days ago and I've got NOTHING as far as a reply lol

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Welll well wellll after waiting for over a year, I have a Belle redemption now marked "shipped" with a tracking number on the Topps redemption site BUT the tracking number isn't active and when I called the post, they said they have ZERO record of that tracking number....... so not sure what to think but I've sent Topps a message a couple days ago and I've got NOTHING as far as a reply lol

Check the different carriers. Sometimes USPS isn't the only one used.

danboone2006

May 22, 2010
Cleveland OH
For whatever reason they mark items as shipped then they go out a little bit later. I was waiting on a redemption, it marked as shipped last week, then randomly showed up on Monday... The tracking still show unavailable.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i had a card marked shipped with no tracking. a year later no card. not that it was anything special but come on.....

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Anderson Silva silver ink UFC AUTO.... Redeemed in 2010.... Don't think I'm ever going to see it.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Just a heads up, I called last week about my account showing all kinds of stuff pending and shipped and she said that anything after 2010 (or 11, I can't remember) should have been redeemed or replaced by now. So if you are waiting, you may want to call.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Do they require signature receipt or just send first class?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Do they require signature receipt or just send first class?

Good question. I haven't done redemptions much... Only twice before. One time it arrived and another I had to go to the Dallas PO.

Members online