Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
GM all!

Is it just me? Or it maybe it's too early, but it doesn't seem like there is much of the new Prizm up online. Haven't see any Color versions of the Wieters at all on the auction site and not many "base" Prizm refractors...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Double header yesterday , won first 10/2 . Second game 0/0 after seven with only one hit , we win bottom 9 1/0 I was asleep in van after seven. Long eight hours at stadium . Monday ugh for me , need to set appointment for blood work at least nurse is a looker:D. Ebay 200,000 posting now just how many can someone post .

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-lonesomeagle1cards-picture15480-funny-coffee-cup.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Back to normal here this morning..not that the girls were happy about getting up early and ready for school again after the week off. I had a good week with them and I get so little time with them during the school year that I really enjoyed it and now I'll be back to missing them until summer vacation. Fishing season is in full swing now though so in the mornings I can easily head out and clear my mind for a few hours here and there. Ordered a couple new rods yesterday to help out with the tourney fishing and won a reel on Ebay at the end of last week to pair up with one of the new rods. Haven't really added anything to my PC over the last month or so... been blown out of the water on the couple cards I actually went after.

Have a great day guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts