Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-lonesomeagle1cards-picture12223-asstastic-humpday-36.jpg

I like the Jets 1st round pick!!

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
One of my friends used to have a huge collection of original-run vinyls...I remember him saying one of his crown jewels was that from Black Sabbath. Crazy $$$.

I love the new single. It came on at work yesterday and one of my coworkers came up to me and asked who it was because the song was "like 5 hours long". Made me laugh.

How's everyone's Friday so far?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
What's everyone up to this weekend?

Lodge camping and enjoying the great outdoors in Oregon, IL. Our district's scout camp built a fantastic new lodge, so first time checking it out. A little cushy for my camping tastes - what with A/V facilites (kids are watching a movie Saturday night) and cushioned bunk beds - but I guess taking it easy once in awhile is okay. Tent camping comes in May.

boeger.jpg

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
What's everyone up to this weekend?

Work 3-11ish tonight, miss OT tomorrow because I have to watch the kids since Kelly works and we have no babysitter. But, the weather is suppose to be great all weekend so we can finally go break in the swing set. I'll also have to do some studying for finals next week.

Odd question, but do any of you recommend a certain brand of vacuum cleaner? I have an idea of what I want but wanted to get some other opinions first.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Another big GQ mailday expected today.

For the past few weeks, it's like Christmas every day. :grin:

Methinks it's time to come up with a new banner...

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!
[MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION] - Congrats man!!
[MENTION=6631]FrostyCollects[/MENTION] - nice job with the pick ups!
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] move that YU to frosty already!!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. Doing a little work on a side job today. Not much more. It's raining and nasty. Good day to be inside working.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online