Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Happy Birthday Jamison!!!!!!

lonesomeagle1-albums-lonesomeagle1-picture2339-birthday.jpg

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men! Busy weekend as softball opened up for my 7 and 9 year olds. So tough to try and teach a 9 year old the basics of hitting.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. It's dead Monday on campus so no classes or finals except for night classes. I will be going ti a review session this afternoon and taking my night class final tonight as well. After that only 2 more to go

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all. Survived Cub Scout campout with my two boys. The new lodge we stayed at was great - nice bunk beds, modern kitchen, clean showers and bathrooms. Had a nice time hiking, roasting marshmallows, horsing around - and had perfect hi-60's weather. My youngest son almost got bit by what was either a rat or milk snake on a hike in the woods - it struck but missed his ankle when he stepped right next to it - so that livened things up a little. But we had a great time.

Mailed out the Topps Gallery break packages Saturday morning, so look for them mid week.

Wife is really sick, had to get the boys off to school myself this morning. Hope I didn't forget to pack anything!

Picked up a 1998 Topps Tek Diffractor last night listed on COMC. It would look good next to UL's Tek Gold Maddux from the box break.

ce79c946-9f40-4809-97dd-6b73d36aafdf.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!

Off today and tomorrow, working 12 hour days the Wednesday - Saturday. We have an application Go Live that my team needs to be on site to support. Gonna be a long 4 days. I might hit the golf practice facilities today, I need to work on the chipping and putting game.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

To the kitchen picture... whoa ;)

To the Tek Diffractors on COMCs, very very nice... wish a Belle would of popped up :(

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
So the other day I redeemed my Denard Span Auto from 2012 Panini Prizm. Its upsetting that they are trying to pump this as a 2012 product, but only to have it say that he is a Washington National. I feel if you are going to call it a 2012 set, and have RCs of rookies from 2012 in it, use the team that the guy was on in 2012

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I see the other 3 I posted, and a Piazza that was listed at $37.50 later, are all gone this morning. You or togaman buy them?

No, not a buyer here.... Only go after the Albert Belle tek cards... unless I see a card another collector needs or a diffractor on the cheap I guess.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION], sounds like the camping trip was pretty awesome.
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION], I'll be home Friday night from Wyoming and I'll get the Belle's shipped out on Saturday morning!

Megen and I have been talking quite a bit about buying our first home. We're going to apply for a first home buyers loan but I honestly don't even know what the first step in home buying is. Do we go somewhere to get approved first or do we go to a realtor and they find a person for us...I just don't know. I'm going to create a thread in General Chat but feel free to respond anywhere including PM.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
@gracecollector, sounds like the camping trip was pretty awesome.
@MansGame, I'll be home Friday night from Wyoming and I'll get the Belle's shipped out on Saturday morning!

Megen and I have been talking quite a bit about buying our first home. We're going to apply for a first home buyers loan but I honestly don't even know what the first step in home buying is. Do we go somewhere to get approved first or do we go to a realtor and they find a person for us...I just don't know. I'm going to create a thread in General Chat but feel free to respond anywhere including PM.

No worries man... thanks.

Mac

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Okay, another question. Just about everybody here seems to be an expert in vintage game used cards. Any ideas on the value for this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts