Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Its going OK here.

I'm officially DONE with ripping FB and BB. Neither interests me anymore. I have all the guys I want so there's no longer any point.

From here out its all non-sports or sketch related stuff. Also pre-ordered a case of Garbage Pail Kids chrome. Loves me some 80's nostalgia.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Its going OK here.

I'm officially DONE with ripping FB and BB. Neither interests me anymore. I have all the guys I want so there's no longer any point.

From here out its all non-sports or sketch related stuff. Also pre-ordered a case of Garbage Pail Kids chrome. Loves me some 80's nostalgia.

Garbage Pail chrome ? How's that gonna work ? Still have stickers or no ?

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
No stickers. Its a remake of the original 1985 series in chrome. Will have superfractors too :)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'd like to get a few packs of original GPK. Haven't looked in a long time, but a set of series one would be cool too.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'd like to get a few packs of original GPK. Haven't looked in a long time, but a set of series one would be cool too.

I remember watching Storage Wars and there was an episode where they found the complete first series

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I wish these were a big thing when I was a kid. I'm 19 years old and I get a kick out of them

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I wish these were a big thing when I was a kid. I'm 19 years old and I get a kick out of them

I'm 35. When I was a kid in elementary school, these were HUGE. Series 1 was a surprise success, so Topps didn't make that many. If you had any series 1 back then, you were the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts