Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good afternoon gents. I hope everyone is having a great day.

Happy Birthday Jamison!

I feel bad for not having been around, but I will give as quick of a rundown as I can.

Bad news:
My store hasn't made sales in about a month. Because of that, they are cutting hours like crazy. I pick up as many shifts as I can, but it has me working every day, 7 days a week to try and stay at 30 hours. It may not always be long shifts, but working every day has been kicking my ass. I am all kinds of tired.

Good news:
I did get a 20¢ raise. It would have been 50¢, but they had to prorate it since I haven't been there a year. Every little bit helps though.

Best news:
I did get my promotion, kind of. I passed the interviews and have been signed off on. There are no open positions at the moment, so I have to wait until a position opens up at a store before I can start in my new position. That's guaranteed 40 plus a raise between $5-6 an hour. Once I get in position, things will definitely be on the upswing. :D

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon gents. I hope everyone is having a great day.

Happy Birthday Jamison!

I feel bad for not having been around, but I will give as quick of a rundown as I can.

Bad news:
My store hasn't made sales in about a month. Because of that, they are cutting hours like crazy. I pick up as many shifts as I can, but it has me working every day, 7 days a week to try and stay at 30 hours. It may not always be long shifts, but working every day has been kicking my ass. I am all kinds of tired.

Good news:
I did get a 20¢ raise. It would have been 50¢, but they had to prorate it since I haven't been there a year. Every little bit helps though.

Best news:
I did get my promotion, kind of. I passed the interviews and have been signed off on. There are no open positions at the moment, so I have to wait until a position opens up at a store before I can start in my new position. That's guaranteed 40 plus a raise between $5-6 an hour. Once I get in position, things will definitely be on the upswing. :D

Glad to hear about the good news Joe! Congrats! Hopefully a new position will open up soon for you

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks guys! They said it may be a month or two before something opens up, but it will be worth the wait.

I also want to thank Paul. He picked up a sweet Adam Dunn auto for me. I need to get it scanned so I can show it off, but I appreciate him keeping an eye out for me. Thank you, Paul!

Last Monday, Crystal and I went to the Indianapolis Indians game because the Louisville Bats were in town. It was nice to see get to see Billy Hamilton play. He went 1-4 with 3 Ks and an RBI triple. Watching him run the bases was impressive! He also signed a Reds hat for me and a baseball for Crystal. Billy signed for everyone. It was nice to see that he still takes time for the fans.

This past Saturday, we went to the Indians game again. They were playing the Gwinnett Braves. The reason for going was because Dave Parker was there signing from 6-8pm, 1 auto per person. They had 8x10s there for free, so I had him sign one of those. It's of him in a Pirates uniform, but it's still cool. Crystal got him on a baseball and she asked him to incribe "The Cobra" and he did. So that will be going up with the other Reds baseballs.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dave Parker 8x10 and baseball inscribed The Cobra
muskiesfan-albums-ip-picture16459-dave-parker-8x10.JPG

muskiesfan-albums-ip-picture16460-dave-parker-ball.JPG

Billy Hamilton Reds hat and baseball
muskiesfan-albums-ip-picture16458-billy-hamilton-hat.JPG

muskiesfan-albums-ip-picture16457-billy-hamilton-ball.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.