Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ignorant eBay Claim question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Recently got an item that wasn't described, seller started responding in all capital letters when I messaged him asking for a refund, so I opened a claim to request a refund. Stated my piece in the claim, got response from seller (who is not agreeing to a refund), so I respond, etc. No problem.

My question is how do I escalate it to eBay so they review it and make a decision? I have nothing else to say to this guy, but the only option I seem to have is to "Work it out with the seller". It's very clear that that is not going to happen, and I'm getting tired of wasting my time stating the same reasons every time I am prompted to respond to the case, so how do I escalate it and move on with life?

Thanks for any help.

Dec 10, 2008
When I went through the process, I believe you had to wait 7 days before escalating. On the PayPal side you used to do it immediately IIRC.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Im wondering- what was the item and how was it different than what was written?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Im wondering- what was the item and how was it different than what was written?

Don't really want to share the exact item until case is closed, but it was an item where the listing made you believe it was signed when in reality, the item we received was essentially a copy of an original signature.

Members online

Latest posts