Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ACE Tennis 5 Case Live Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
There's a chance for a nice auto or 2 per case, but overall it looks bad. It's a sticker dump and there's players in the product who don't even play anymore that were never top players, just journeymen. Maybe the mystery redemption is for a signed tennis ball of a current top 10 player? That would add a little value, but looks pretty disappointing to me as a tennis guy.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
This sure isnt a great way to promote the next Leaf Tennis products.

If he can get an on card Steffi Graf in the next product... Ill be a happy camper.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012

If he can get an on card Steffi Graf in the next product... Ill be a happy camper.

I'd never thought about getting auto's from tennis players, but how hard is it to get them from ones like Graf or Agassi who don't play any more?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I'd never thought about getting auto's from tennis players, but how hard is it to get them from ones like Graf or Agassi who don't play any more?

Not sure... but most.. if not all of Ace's autos are those awful silver stickers... and Steffi never had an auto that I know of. Agassi had an auto I think... I believe they both signed Tennis balls...but no on card autos. So Ive been looking for an on card Steffi auto for a while. Hopefully Leaf can get it done.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008

We were very clear from the beginning that this item was designed to utilize their remaining sticker inventory...
We did not call it leaf for this very reason.. BG

Latest posts