Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** Saturday Morning Thread ******** 5/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Excited to be taking my 3-year-old son to our first Jays game together, if you don't count the one our family went to when he was an infant. (He slept through most of that one!)

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning! Great pics, Barry! There is nothing like sharing baseball with the family!

Heading out now to watch Vandy vs SC, hope the weather holds up.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Still have youngest G/S to get good pictures when playing . Loved when son was batboy and the girls asked him for his auto . G/S is lead off hitter and has had hits each at bat . I hate machine pitch .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
first pictures are my son at age 5-15-19 . Can you guess G/S first name ??????????? Named after my dad's home town - that is the ONLY sign for that town .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
49 degrees , misty , cold and I get a phone call for teaching SWIMMING lessons :eek: . Hoping to have Grats posted on screen tonight during game . I've had to take a blanket to wrap in while selling , wind comes off nearby lake and STILL sell about same as warm nights . Didn't clear a "C" note last night but all $$ helps .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts