User Tag List

Thread: Player collectors--check your Targets...

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Player collectors--check your Targets...

This is gonna make [MENTION=2578]KLARNOLD[/MENTION] crazy...

Checking out Target this morning--no Bowman retail here yet--and happened to see new blister packs. You know the ones, 100 cards for whatever with four stars showing and a bunch of crap inside. Well, this one caught my eye. on the front was this card...

Here's the back...

RS is Retail Set. (did a little research.) The front also promised a Team set. Inside was a 2007 Mariners set, like the kind sold at Targets. For example...

Also had these inside amongst the 87 Topps and 91 Upper Deck commons...

Not all the Blister packs had a Factory Set card on the front, but it could be a nice unexpected find if you take a look. Worth a shot for $3.99, IMO.
    Last edited by Greg Cleveland; 05-10-2013 at 01:55 PM.
    Collecting Gary and Joe Gaetti, Ozzie Smith, Kenny Boyer, Albert Pujols, Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer,and Brian Dinkleman. PM me if you have something you don't need that I might!

And if you want to friend me on Facebook, please let me know your online handle, since I may not know your real name!

tbtwinsfan
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have to check my Target. Sounds interesting.

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How tough is it to find singles of these Factory Editions? Dunno. Do folks find the sets broken up for the Limited Editions?
    Collecting Gary and Joe Gaetti, Ozzie Smith, Kenny Boyer, Albert Pujols, Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer,and Brian Dinkleman. PM me if you have something you don't need that I might!

And if you want to friend me on Facebook, please let me know your online handle, since I may not know your real name!

lanlord99
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just search ebay for Pujols factory and this card will come up. I think I already have this Pujols factory set card. It is much easier to find than the 2008 Topps Back To School Target Pujols
    Last edited by KLARNOLD; 05-10-2013 at 03:07 PM.