Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A 2013 Bowman Jumbo Case ... hmm that Heyward Ice looks a little discolored...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marterburn

It was pretty funny as I was sorting I noticed the color on the Jason Heyward ice card I pulled was a little off....yeah it's the white Ice 1/1 and the best card in the case:D...on to the other stuff:

Auto selection was pretty good. Everything Blue Refractor + and all autos listed below.

MISC

Red Ice -- Hisashi Iwakuma 22/25
Red Ice -- Alfredo Escalera-Maldonado 08/25
Mini Blue Refractor -- Jairo Beras 115/250
Mini Blue Refractor -- David Dahl 161/250
Top 100 Die Cut -- Christian Yelich 18/99
Top 100 Die Cut -- Daniel Vogelbach 43/99
Under Armour All-American auto -- Tyler Gonzales 014/225

Blue Refractor

Travis Shaw
Jose Ramirez
Ben Rowen -- side note. when you see a picture of a pitcher propect throwing submarine on the front of the card, does it ever bode well for the status of that prospect?

Black Refractor

Seth Maness

Autographs

Mike Olt RC
Paco Rodriguez RC
Julio Morban
Roman Quinn
Gioskar Amaya
Andrew Alpin
Tyler Pike
Matthew Skole
Matthew Skole
Christian Bethancourt redemption
Mark Montgomery
Renato Nunez
Renato Nunez
Taijuan Walker
Jesse Biddle
Jairo Beras
Lucas Giolito
Gregory Polanco

Refractor Autograph /500

Casey Kelly RC
Andrew Alpin
Juston Nicolino
Mark Montgomery
Jairo Beras

Blue Refractor Autograph /250

Avisail Garcia RC

The only thing I can really complain about is not getting anything above Blue (but hell, what's a random gold or orange worth anyway). Other than that, I couldn't have reasonably expected any better player selection. I'd say the Heyward pushes this case to just about average if not a little above. As with most cases it takes 2-3 extra ordinary hits to make 100% back, and I think after sets and extras I'm sitting at about 75%. So not bad. I enjoyed it.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Nice Heyward, but I'd personally be disappointed with that auto breakdown. No Correa, Buxton, Miller, Bundy, etc. Looks rough man. I'm glad if you're happy though! :D

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Nice Heyward, but I'd personally be disappointed with that auto breakdown. No Correa, Buxton, Miller, Bundy, etc. Looks rough man. I'm glad if you're happy though! :D

This is why you were called a dick in the other thread. You have a way of just putting a damper on every body's posts.

Members online

Latest posts