Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details - Break 5/28 8:27PM est

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: (32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details

All boxes will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube. Also after the break all hits will be scanned and posted in the thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Suggestions for boxes next time:

1997 Score Hobby Reserve - yes, a little self-serving as I'm going for the set of Reserve Collections, but if you hit a star Reserve Collection, you've really hit a home run. Plus Artist's Proofs, fun inserts, and a real oddball selection of 2nd rate players for team collectors.

1998 Donruss Collections - I just love the Prized Collections. Ugly scanned, but gorgeous in hand. How many player collectors still need a Prized Preferred of their guy? I know I do.

1998 Leaf - a fantastic value and great assortment for a group break. Fractal Matrix (and die cuts), Diamond Axis, CRUSADES, State Reps, Heading for the Hall, Stat Standouts (and die cuts).

1998 Leaf Fractal Materials - I love this product, but I have to admit that it's almost impossible to get a fair price on it. Only 3 cards per pack, 18 packs per box, two Fractal Foundations per pack and one Fractal Materials.

1998 Metal - PMGs, baby!

1998 Topps Tek - duh :mrgreen:

1999 Pacific Prism RETAIL and 2000 Pacific Prism HOBBY - fun parallels and '99 Retail Reds and '00 Hobby Tinsels can be tough to locate.

2003 Upper Deck 40-man - I like the set, but I don't know anything about the product. How do you get the Red, White, & Blues?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
(32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details

1997 Score Hobby Reserve - yes, a little self-serving as I'm going for the set of Reserve Collections, but if you hit a star Reserve Collection, you've really hit a home run. Plus Artist's Proofs, fun inserts, and a real oddball selection of 2nd rate players for team collectors.

1998 Donruss Collections - I just love the Prized Collections. Ugly scanned, but gorgeous in hand. How many player collectors still need a Prized Preferred of their guy? I know I do.

1998 Leaf - a fantastic value and great assortment for a group break. Fractal Matrix (and die cuts), Diamond Axis, CRUSADES, State Reps, Heading for the Hall, Stat Standouts (and die cuts).

1998 Leaf Fractal Materials - I love this product, but I have to admit that it's almost impossible to get a fair price on it. Only 3 cards per pack, 18 packs per box, two Fractal Foundations per pack and one Fractal Materials.

1998 Metal - PMGs, baby!

1999 Pacific Prism RETAIL and 2000 Pacific Prism HOBBY - fun parallels and '99 Retail Reds and '00 Hobby Tinsels can be tough to locate.

2003 Upper Deck 40-man - I like the set, but I don't know anything about the product. How do you get the Red, White, & Blues?

Collections , Leaf and Materials are all ones that just were a lil over average prices on this break, but def in the running next time. 98 Metal was in this originally but supplier ran out n Brilliants was added. But yeah I'll start looking for product for #2

Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

1998 Metal - PMGs, baby!

+1999 Tek ;)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010

1998 Metal - PMGs, baby!

Agree on 1998 Metal. Need to get one of those Gwynn PMGs like the one you have.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Would these be reasonable boxes? I don't know much about the wax prices or anything but I bet lots of people could use rare hits from them.

1997 Flair Showcase (Legacy /100, 1/1's)
1999 Skybox Thunder (Super Rave /25)
1999 Bowman Chrome (Gold ref /25, International Ref /100)

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Paid for Grace, Vlad and Sosa. You can change Sosa to sold.

Thanks again for organizing this. Good luck to everyone. Long odds on lots of the rare inserts, but hopefully we pull one or two jaw droppers.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Oops... did [MENTION=10018]BenG76[/MENTION] buy Sosa before me? I didn't see a post so I paid for Sosa, but looking at page one he's in the slot. If he did, no problem, you can send me a refund or maybe we can work out a substitution.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Oops... did [MENTION=10018]BenG76[/MENTION] buy Sosa before me? I didn't see a post so I paid for Sosa, but looking at page one he's in the slot. If he did, no problem, you can send me a refund or maybe we can work out a substitution.

Yeah sorry Brad. He PMd me yesterday for the slot. Sorry! Lmk if there is another player you may want

Ryan

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Oops... did @BenG76 buy Sosa before me? I didn't see a post so I paid for Sosa, but looking at page one he's in the slot. If he did, no problem, you can send me a refund or maybe we can work out a substitution.

I just picked him up since I collect the Cubs. Sorry about that. If you see something pulled that you need let me know and maybe we can work out something.

Members online

Latest posts