Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details - Break 5/28 8:27PM est

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
(32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details

Any way I could buy in for just Bobby Bonilla as he played for multiple teams? If no,if anyone pulls anything of note please let me know!

Since most if the teams have been claimed he is on, if you "own" one if those teams and want to work a deal with him to move the Bonilla's, please contact him directly

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Canseco confirmed!

will this be a weekend break or a weeknight? would like to be able to watch it live but I work 2nd shift during the week so if its then I will miss it for sure

Not sure yet, will post closer to break details of when

Thanks
Ryan

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013

Since most if the teams have been claimed he is on, if you "own" one if those teams and want to work a deal with him to move the Bonilla's, please contact him directly

Ryan

Sounds good. Thank you for replying in the post with this.

To all, if you happen to pull any Bonilla cards please keep me in mind. These are the years with the most holes in my collection.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Sounds good. Thank you for replying in the post with this.

To all, if you happen to pull any Bonilla cards please keep me in mind. These are the years with the most holes in my collection.

Offer the team holders a little $ for the rights to all his cards that are pulled. Just an idea.

In previous breaks I did this for Belle. I threw the Orioles holder a little PayPal for the rights to any belle that was pulled an ended up doing pretty well I guess.

Just an idea.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown

Still in on the Yankees. This break should be tons of fun. I don't even expect much. I just really want to see this break happen, lol.

Would you be willing to sell the rights to any Nick Johnson cards pulled?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
guys thanks for the opportunity to host the break, just a little confused with it all and extremely busy and backed up with other breaks right this sec. So I am going to pass on busting it all live for you.

I would be willing to do the breaking then ship everything to RStadlerASU22 for him to sort and ship to you guys. That is where I am totally confused.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Re: (32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details

Please put me down for the Jim Thome lot if nobody has claimed it yet.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
guys thanks for the opportunity to host the break, just a little confused with it all and extremely busy and backed up with other breaks right this sec. So I am going to pass on busting it all live for you.

I would be willing to do the breaking then ship everything to RStadlerASU22 for him to sort and ship to you guys. That is where I am totally confused.

*******Update - so Andrew is going to assist in the project. The break will be the 28th. When he knows the time etc, he will post that so you guys can view. He will break them live, sort into teams, and sleeve the hits for me. The items then will ship out from me to you probably by Thursday the 6th, sooner if possible. Payments will be made to me, I will send out info in the next few days. Unless you make arrangements with me, payment will be due by the 28th. So All In Cards will be streaming it live, I am excited to see if we can land someone a big hit in this. It would be nice to continue this in some capacity moving forward. If you have any questions, please let me know*******

Live at 8:27PM on the 28th. I will post a link before the break. Scans will also be provided of the hits after the break. (AIC)

Thanks
Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown

Matsuicollector and I agreed to a sale of any Nick Johnson cards pulled.

Members online

No members online now.