Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

USPS Online Tracking Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Hello Board! I just have a quick question...On Tuesday I took a batch of eBay sales to the post office - all of which had online postage labels paid for. Included in these packages were two separate boxed game used bats. Long story short, all of my other packages have tracking information visible online, however the two bats do not. (they are going in two separate boxes to the same individual). It doesn't even say that they were accepted to my local post office. Is this something to be worried about? I know there is a buffer time between when they accept the items and when online tracking becomes available, but it seems that tracking should be available by now. Thanks in advance. -Ian

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
that new system seems pretty screwy if ya ask me, I'd go to the Post Offiice if possible to see

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
It's possible the window clerk missed the "scan" on those 2 packages. However as the packages move thru various processing plants they will receive scans at that time. If there are still zero scans by this time tomorrow. Call your local postmaster for assistance locating the packages. They have acess to more detailed reports than the general public does. Hope this helps!

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Thanks a ton for the input guys! Tracking is now available....However, instead of going to Virginia, it is currently in Illinois........

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts