Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**SLABS ARE BACK!**OFFICIAL THREAD: BGS Group Submission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Slabs are back from BGS!

Ok guys, all the information is right here now. Please read this before asking a question to make sure it hasn't already been answered.

Here is what is up.

Freedom Card Board
P.O. Box 2181
Anniston, AL 36202

Send your cards there, however you wish to send them. We recommend soft sleeves and toploaders, but feel free to send in card savers or something different if you wish. NO ONE TOUCHs OR SCREWDOWNS.

Include cash, check or money order for the cost of grading ($5.50 per card +$1 per auto) in with your package. You may paypal your grading fees, or you may include cash, check, or money order in the package you send your cards in. If paying by paypal please add 3% to cover paypal fees and send money to [email protected]

This is for the 20 day service, so the overall time your cards are gone will be somewhere around one month (including the time when you ship to us, we ship to BGS, and shipping coming back too).

Return shipping will be actual shipping (no handling fee) bubble mailers and other supplies will be provided by me. We do not know exactly how much this will be yet, so we are going to figure it out when we get there.

Any questions, feel free to post them here, or PM myself or cgilmo. Thanks.
[/b]

Basically it goes like this: you scan both sides of your cards or take note of exactly what you have (down to the serial number), you send your cards to Gilmore, we take note of whose stuff is whose, group them all together, and ship them off to BGS together to take advantage of the special pricing.

As far as pricing goes, Gilmore got us a great deal on the sub. It's the 20 day service at just $5.50 per card plus $1 for autos. Note that there will be an additional cost for return shipping, but that will be figured out later. FCB is covering the majority of the shipping and handling costs, you just have to pay return shipping.

The list is gone because it doesn't matter. It was just a preliminary count to see if we could get to 300 cards so that we could enjoy the best possible discount. We have easily done that with well over 500 cards, so the list is gone. Don't worry if your name was or was not on the list...just send your cards to the given address by Friday if you wish to participate in the submission. Thanks guys.

And make sure you thank cgilmo's post for getting us such a nice deal.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Re: OFFICIAL THREAD: BGS Group Submission

When do we have to send and pay and all? I'm interested.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land

thanks for doing this again, hey woudl u prefer cash with the cards in the bubble mailer/package? Saves fees too

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

trademhigh said:
When do we have to send and pay and all? I'm interested.

Deadlines will probably be sometime next week, but price is still up in the air as we still have to make sure we have at least 100 cards.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

darocker80 said:
thanks for doing this again, hey woudl u prefer cash with the cards in the bubble mailer/package? Saves fees too

Yeah this would be good if it's not a problem. I'm probably going to have to ask for an additional 3% from those who pay via paypal to cover the paypal fees, so paying with cash just makes it easier and less expensive for everyone.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
darocker80 said:

Yeah this would be good if it's not a problem. I'm probably going to have to ask for an additional 3% from those who pay via paypal to cover the paypal fees, so paying with cash just makes it easier and less expensive for everyone.
sweet, my friend might also want to join in so if he does i'll see if i can get moer cards to reach that 100

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008

I'm definitely interested, not sure with the amount of cards, though.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008

Is it all right if you put me on the list with an unspecified number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts