Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**SLABS ARE BACK!**OFFICIAL THREAD: BGS Group Submission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
cgilmo said:
does anyone know who patrick walker is?

good lord people

I CANNOT send these packages out if people do not enter their stuff in their blogs and give me an identifier in the paypal payment so i know what FCB account it is for.

patrick walker is me sorry i didnt make that clear its my first time here

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
Received my cards today. The Greinke 9.5/10 is sweet, that's going to be a nice flip for me. Thanks again for doing this.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
arod305 said:
Can we get an update on shipping?

by we, do you mean you?

Well, I am sure I am not the only one who sent their cards over 65 days ago and still hasn't got a shipping notice. I didn't figure it would take this long, especially when you have had the cards back for a while.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
cgilmo said:
65 days? good lord man

exaggerate much? Your card has shipped today. I am sorry I didn't place a priority on your one card shipment.

Well April is 30 days and we are on the 18th day of March. That's 48 days. I'm sure he sent Mid-March to meet your deadline, so 65 isn't too much off.

March 16th to May 18th is 65 Days Or Around There I Do Believe...

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
arod305 said:
Ian Stewart said:
cgilmo said:
65 days? good lord man

exaggerate much? Your card has shipped today. I am sorry I didn't place a priority on your one card shipment.

Well April is 30 days and we are on the 18th day of March. That's 48 days. I'm sure he sent Mid-March to meet your deadline, so 65 isn't too much off.

March 16th to May 18th is 65 Days Or Around There I Do Believe...

You sent your stuff in way too early. Not my issue.

I would recommend you sub on your own next time.

Thread locked, if anyone has any questions please see the group sub forum at the bottom of the hobby talk section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts