Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Picked up Dad's gift off the Auction site, a 2013 A's Yearbook. He's always wanted these and I finally grabbed one while it's still current...:lol:

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
morning all.

starting my rotation at the VA this morning. So far the computer system has been down since thursday and they cant process my ID badge or parking. Now i get to sit around for an hour waiting for the next part if orientation. hoping today gets better.

Sent from my DROIDX using Freedom Card Board mobile app

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good morning.

Finally a win for the Blue Jays in San Diego!

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Did you manage to stay awake for the 17 inning Marathon Friday night? I fell asleep lol and I live in the mountain time zone.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. Just found out that my grandma had a stroke yesterday. They said it was pretty bad, but she's doing much better today. I'll be going over to see her later.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-4-picture17920-xtra.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning guys. Thank goodness I have a short work week this week, and then all of next week off! I need to get away from work for a little bit and I've only been there a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online