Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VIDEO CONTEST - What cards are these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Gentlemen,

Back in 1995 I sent in a bunch of wrappers to Upper Deck and got a couple jumbo Roger Clemens autos. Like THIS. One will soon be yours.

I was making a sneak preview video for our 1998 Topps Tek Six Box Group Break over in the Box Breaks thread when I noticed that three sports cards are barely visible in the video.

Your Mission - use your best sleuthing skills to determine what one, two, or all three of the cards are, and PM me your guesses - then post to this thread that you've sent your answers in. Feel free to heckle me about other things you notice in the video. I'll have to come up with a solution if spoilers are posted, so please try to control yourselves :mrgreen:

Each correct answer gets you an entry, so you have the potential of up to three entries into the drawing.

HINTS:

#1 - all cards are between 1990 and 2000
#2 - my username
#3 - one card will likely be found in the break
#4 - not all three are baseball

Here is the video!

TEK Six Box Break - YouTube
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] - was I supposed to get permission first?

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Someone said to one of my other videos that I sound like Sheldon. I had no idea who that was... but now I do thanks to TBS. Not the best guy to get compared to. I was hoping for Chuck Norris.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Love seeing 6 boxes of 1998 Tek stacked on top of each other... Even though I'm not in the break, good luck to everyone and hope a Belle or two pops (that RinkRat will sell or trade ;) )

Members online

Latest posts